Community mission log project [Registration Open]

FishInferno

That'll be Rune's job. I don't want to fiddle to much with his rocket...

Yeah, that'll be a complete re-engineering, and he doesn't know how it's put together. Sorry, I'll do it ASAP, I just haven't found the time to play this weekend! (Which is actually good, because I was doing other awesome stuff).

Hey hey hey, whats going on here? Fish i'm offended you didn't invite me! Haha just kidding, but I would love to participate.

In fact......an idea that stumbled across my brain while reading through the thread....what if we made this...i dont know.....the mission logs of the FIST? like. That would make the plot easier to write. And like if other companies are doing stuff, we would consider it a partnership with FIST with contracts and all that jazz. I dont know, just a random thought.

Back on topic, when you say "the name of the kerbal you want" are you saying we will edit the kerbal CFG and rename it? cause if so, I want Ender Kerman! I would like to be a designer, a pilot, a missions planner...and...maybe, if it isn't considered too biased and unfair...co-director? haha the last one is iffy, so nobody lose their head over it. This was a cool idea Fish!

Hey hey hey, whats going on here? Fish i'm offended you didn't invite me! Haha just kidding, but I would love to participate.

In fact......an idea that stumbled across my brain while reading through the thread....what if we made this...i dont know.....the mission logs of the FIST? like. That would make the plot easier to write. And like if other companies are doing stuff, we would consider it a partnership with FIST with contracts and all that jazz. I dont know, just a random thought.

Back on topic, when you say "the name of the kerbal you want" are you saying we will edit the kerbal CFG and rename it? cause if so, I want Ender Kerman! I would like to be a designer, a pilot, a missions planner...and...maybe, if it isn't considered too biased and unfair...co-director? haha the last one is iffy, so nobody lose their head over it. This was a cool idea Fish!

Welcome to the project! Unfortunately you must fill out the form for a Kerbonaut and mission planner(yeah, really...). I think that making this the mission log for just one company would be biased, but FIST is already listed as a supporting company.

welcome aboard!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that'll be a complete re-engineering, and he doesn't know how it's put together. Sorry, I'll do it ASAP, I just haven't found the time to play this weekend! (Which is actually good, because I was doing other awesome stuff).

Ok, have fun at your awesome stuff!

There, all done, staging and getting rid of the RCS on the upper stage included. Hope you like the skirt (I thought the shape is kind of distinctive of my design, if I change that it would be completely different), and sorry about the wait again:

http://www./download/v9cjd9yutqou6b2/Caelus+-+Integrated.craft

cFZ6vzD.png

Rune. It also clocks in pretty much the same delta-v even though it doesn't drop fairings.

There, all done, staging and getting rid of the RCS on the upper stage included. Hope you like the skirt (I thought the shape is kind of distinctive of my design, if I change that it would be completely different), and sorry about the wait again:

http://www./download/v9cjd9yutqou6b2/Caelus+-+Integrated.craft

http://i.imgur.com/cFZ6vzD.png

Rune. It also clocks in pretty much the same delta-v even though it doesn't drop fairings.

Thanks Rune, I kinda like that hump in the middle, very Kerbal!

Welcome to the project! Unfortunately you must fill out the form for a Kerbonaut and mission planner(yeah, really...). I think that making this the mission log for just one company would be biased, but FIST is already listed as a supporting company.

welcome aboard!

Really? REALLY???? Nah i'm just kidding. here's the form

Kerbonaut:

Your Kerbal name(what you want your Kerbal to be called): Ender (Why did you take this name on the main page??????)

Your strengths(what do you do well): Build Rockets, Build Planes, Build Stations, Fly Rockets, Fly Planes (really strong) Rendezvous and dock things

Weaknesses(what you don't do well): ability to think of weaknesses. :P Oh. stocl Cargo carrying SSTOs. Can't do those.

The most ambitious mission you have flown: Any of my interplanetary missions. I've sent probes to jool, landed on Pol and Bop, (crash)landed a probe at dres, landed a probe on gilly, landed a probe on Ike, and sent a probe screaming past Moho at 20KM and got it back to kerbin. :D

Mission Planner:

Write why you would be a good fit for this job: Well, I'm very creative, especially in writing, and I can think of 20 good missions just on kerbin right now. Time and effort ranging from easy and quick to hard and hours.

Also, can I apply for co-director? Or do you just decide that?

EDIT: CRAP! Forgot to log out of our company profile! This is Ender, if you were wondering. Sorry!

Edited by EnderInferno

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys, i am here and i am so sorry for this. I will do my best to try to get things ready for flight, but recently homework has gotten the best of me. I he that this weekend i will have spare time to start the fire here

- - - Updated - - -

I am still determined to have this thing live on

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to apply as a kerbalnaut.

Name: Phoenix Kerman

Strengths: Rendezvous, spacewalks, and general orbit adjustments

Weaknesses: Docking, Base building (landing close to a target.)

Most ambitious mission: A long term science mission to Duna

Thanks, that is all.

Edited by cwheels32

#YOLO

I'd like to sign up as a providing company, representing ATMOS Industries.

We'd make a atmospheric survey vehicle for measuring the atmospheric density at various levels, facilitating easier calculation of trajectories for launch vehicles.

Powerplant: Twin engines

Equipment: BaroStat Atmospheric Science Package (pat. ATMOS Ind.)

Crew capacity: None, unkerbaled

Speed: 500kph

Armament: Twin antiaircraft missiles to combat any rebel/splinter antiscience factions

Name: BTL-2 Betelgeuse UASV (Unmanned Armed Scientific Vehicle)

#YOLO

I'd like to sign up as a providing company, representing ATMOS Industries.

We'd make a atmospheric survey vehicle for measuring the atmospheric density at various levels, facilitating easier calculation of trajectories for launch vehicles.

Powerplant: Twin engines

Equipment: BaroStat Atmospheric Science Package (pat. ATMOS Ind.)

Crew capacity: None, unkerbaled

Speed: 500kph

Armament: Twin antiaircraft missiles to combat any rebel/splinter antiscience factions

Name: BTL-2 Betelgeuse UASV (Unmanned Armed Scientific Vehicle)

sorry but the companies only make crafts as needed right now. do you still want to participate?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.