Waiter, theres a _____________ in my soup!

kenbobo

Oh, I'm sorry! We don't know HOW we got TARDIS feed in our soup. We'll give our chief chef a stern talking to (if he isn't causing chaos 728 years ago.)

Waiter! I'm a waiter, too! I work in the This Restaurant look-alike Restaurant! We serve the same soup as you!

yup it's a propeller

waiter there's a why i don't watch tv, why i don't use cell phone, why i don't play ark, why i don't play path of exil, why i painfully, eat and sleep, why is there a creepy warm socio thermo-barometer in my sats network aIss soup

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

It's a demonstration of the "bigger fish" principle. You're supposed to eat the sauropod now.

Waiter, there's a weaponised Kraken drive in my soup! I think there might be some "extremists" in there too, and they're threatening to deorbit Luna into my face! Help me!

2 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

You're supposed to eat the sauropod now.

Excuse me sir, how am I supposed to eat an animal that's 171 ft long and weighs 100 tons?

JUST REMOVE THE SPOON!!!

Waiter! A seal and a narwhal are fighting to the death in my soup! There's blood in it now!

Edited by TheSealBrigade