Waiter, theres a _____________ in my soup!

kenbobo

Quickly slaps hand of sender.

WAITER, there is a bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my ...

One eternity later...

bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my bowl of soup in my soup

Yes, it's our special layered soup. A layer of water stock above the layer of (what's this?)... something more dense below.

Chef! Let's make our special soup single-layered. Stock is enough, why confuse people? We can clean those cans into another plate and call it ragout.

That is probally going to be hard to  make :D

Waiter there is a SDSS J010013.02+280225.8, and orbiting that is 2MASS J23062928-0502285 and orbiting that is 2MASS J23062928-0502285 d which has miniature life forms on it  in my soup!

Edited by DunaManiac

• 2 weeks later...