Waiter, theres a _____________ in my soup!

kenbobo

It's a feature

Waiter excuse me but what the soup is this? Is this some joke of yours? Some kind of sick joke to get your sick kicks by mocking some random fella? Why the soup is are there letters in my soup my man? Not even Latin letters, these seem like some sort of hybrid between not only Chinese characters but some kind of Beta Centauri alien dialect, how do you even come up with this?

Edited by Guest

Please specify it more, sir. Id it Japanese or Korean?

Waiter! Why is there a full-size GE90-115B engine sunk in my soup? And how on Earth and Kerbin it went TARDIS-Status (i.e Big stuff can fit in exteriorly small space)?

Edited by FahmiRBLXian

• 2 months later...

Yes, you ordered the Kili soup.

Waiter! There's a genuine United States dollar at current exchange rates, in my possession, that I can keep for as long or as short as I want without adversely affecting the universe, and that no harm will come to me as a consequence of having it in my possession or not, regardless of any other accumulated wealth I might have, in my soup!

• 5 months later...

Wait! Lemme get my phone!

Waiter, there's a kerbal in my command pod sized soup, I guess. :P

Spoiler

*eh* Get out of there you *pull* *EH* stop sticking your tounge at me *onomatopoeias inside asterisks* *strange sounds*

On 3/16/2020 at 8:40 PM, HansonKerman said:

oh no, my snack calculations!

WAITRESS MY POKÉBALLS ARE IN MY SOUP AND THERE’s A GROUDON INSIDE, HELP BEFORE IT BURNS IT ALL

Yes this is placed stragelylery, SO?

I don't even know

Edited by Dirkidirk

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, HansonKerman said:

souPP

double pp when flipped is bb, which when 3-d printed can be wielded like little swords, which when placed in a calculator equals broken. broken, when applied to a frail human such as myself, equals dead, which when applied to the bacteria and microorganisms in your soup, equals death. thus, this is Exactly what you wanted :)

waitertress, there is a bowl of purple mayonnaise in my soup!

That's no way to talk to your mother!  Stop complaining, little Dirkidirk, and eat up all your nice, yummy soup.  It will help you to grow bigger!  There's a good boy.

Waiter, my soup is just soup!  Shouldn't there be something in it?