You favorite tv series

Pawelk198604

The greatest show in this history of shows.

hcuOfoP.jpg

It was funnier than most comedies, had better fight scenes than most action shows, was more moving than most dramas, and the cast was extremely easy on the eyes.

Guest Fyre Flare
The greatest show in this history of shows.

http://i.imgur.com/hcuOfoP.jpg

It was funnier than most comedies, had better fight scenes than most action shows, was more moving than most dramas, and the cast was extremely easy on the eyes.

You actually like that?

I like dis show:

NhCBeHa.jpg

^ I like Friends, too, but I must say...

BreakingBad.jpg

This. Is. Fantastic. Some may agree, some may not, but I love it.

I also like The Big Bang Theory, Star Trek (in general, though TNG is preferred), and a few other things, although oddly enough I don't actually watch that much TV, maybe 2 hours a day, tops.

Doctor who is definitely one of the best shows ever made.

Other shows I like are

-Arrested Development (Me about season 4)

-Breaking bad

-Orange is the new black

And some other British shows like the IT crowd, QI, Father Ted & Black Books.

M.A.S.H most certainly. Hogans Heros comes in at a close second however I didn't have the emotional attachment to it as I did with M.A.S.H. That final episode of M.A.S.H was just so good it's such a shame that Hogans Heros was canceled before they could wrap up the story.

• 3 years later...

I recently started watching Blackadder, to be honest I find it equally as hilarious as Rowan Atkinson's most Iconic Character Mr. Bean. There's one segment from Blackadder the Third I cannot resist watching repeatedly. 

There's also this scene from the second season I really like as well

Just now, tater said:

I liked most of B5, but towards the end it started really annoying me.

Season 5 was weird. They had to write season 4 without knowing whether or not there would ever be a season 5 because PTEN was coming apart at the seams. So JMS wrote season 4 to functionally wrap up all of the major story lines, and they wrote and filmed the series finale as the season finale for 4. But then TNT picked them up for season 5, so they filmed a quick season finale for 4 and went ahead and wrote season 5 to wrap up as many of the minor story lines as they could. It wound up being kind of anti-climatic. But seasons 3 and 4 were amazing, some of the best television ever written.

9 hours ago, TheSaint said:

Season 5 was weird. They had to write season 4 without knowing whether or not there would ever be a season 5 because PTEN was coming apart at the seams. So JMS wrote season 4 to functionally wrap up all of the major story lines, and they wrote and filmed the series finale as the season finale for 4. But then TNT picked them up for season 5, so they filmed a quick season finale for 4 and went ahead and wrote season 5 to wrap up as many of the minor story lines as they could. It wound up being kind of anti-climatic. But seasons 3 and 4 were amazing, some of the best television ever written.

Have to agree with the overall sentiments of this post^^^  IIRC, B5 was one of the first TV shows to have an overarching storyline that spanned seasons, as opposed to the former serial aspect of "one new adventure per week".  There was still a little bit of that, but it added an occasional nice diversion, since even the "one-off" episodes were pretty good.

Haven't watched much TV over the past 10 years or so.  IMO, there's not much worth watching.  Sitcoms bore me, and most adventure/drama/other series are just the same thing from the days of Magnum, P.I., Emergency, and so on.

Right now, the only "TV" I watch is The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, the occasional anime, and DVD's of B5, BSG, and Firefly.  Most of my free time is spent doing other stuff, like gaming, 3D modeling, and reading (mostly dead tree books, but the occasional e-book as well).

can't find a favorite, but the first one that come to mind right now at gmt=now:

really enjoyed "lost" back in the days, but the kinda jesus/god/heaven/hell copy pasta slighty script rushed few last(s) episode(s), but well it was prolly not an easy task to write a ending for a serie like that

(that old matrix 3, masse effect 3, etc. and etc. "meeeeh wut that ending" kind of complaint, the best a whole story is the harder it is to find a proper ending and keep thing open minded with many path instead of closing it with an old leitmotiv rough caricature)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.