Questions regarding this board

Misterspork

Does the plugin megathread I created in projects and releases still have purpose with this new board?

If it does should it be moved here or stay in P and R for people thinking it will be under that board because a plugin can be considered a 'released project'?

And also, should the main board(Plugin D and E) be renamed to simply Plugins or Plugin Projects or something of the sort, as this board doesn\'t have ALL to do with simply the development of plugins, as it now contains the finished projects and requests for plugins.

New topics mostly about plugins should be posted here, yeah. Existing topics in the other board can stay (e.g. C7). I\'m trying to get all the plugin-y stuff here under one umbrella, where as simple .cfg edits stay in the Addons board.

hmm, i\'d advise that this board should be used for releasing plugins without actual parts...

those can be confusing to have together with 'normal' addons, since you could just be making something to be used for making other addons around, rather than delivering finished content

if you have yourself a full package of plugin and part, feel free to use the general addon releases board - but in the case i just mentioned, use this one :thumbup:

hmm, i\'d advise that this board should be used for releasing plugins without actual parts...

those can be confusing to have together with 'normal' addons, since you could just be making something to be used for making other addons around, rather than delivering finished content

There\'s one problem.

Plugins and the parts requiring plugins are not compatible with Demo version. So I\'d leave \'Projects and Releases\' section for Demo-compatible content and move Paid version stuff plugins and all their parts) here.

We will be reorganizing the Mods/Addons/Plugins forums in the not to distant future. The current organization grew out of a situation that no longer exists and it\'s getting a bit confusing. Over the next few weeks we\'ll be looking at how to best organize user content so it\'s easier to find things as well as for us moderators to maintain.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.