B9 Aerospace Price Fix

abrr2000

B9 Aerospace price fix

download

http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/222644-b9-aerospce-price-fix

Description

this little mod reprices the B9 components and fixes a few other minour errors I found while going through all the parts...

- price fixes

the value of B9 components no longer made sense. Every component has been repriced by comparing it to the price of it's nearest vanilla equivilent. many prices have gone down, but eaquelly, many have gone up. so if something seems expensive. take a good look at what it can do before you complain. (it took me 2 days to go through it all)

- D25 cockpit fix (tech tree)

this cockpit did not show up on the tech tree due to an erroneous data entry. I'm amazed no ones fixed this already.

- note block moved (tech tree)

even the most basic of space agencies give there pilots notes on the ship there about to fly, and when your starting out is when you need to take notes the most. so I moved it from the end of the tech tree to the beginning.

-catagory fix

some components seemed to me to be in entirely the wrong catagory. this optional fix moves them to more sensible catagories where they will be easier to notice for there intended purpose. for eg. the ladders are now with the other vanilla ladders.

*note you will still need to download the 0.24+ firespitter plugin and ModuleManager.dll if you have not already

*note2 obviously you will need b9-aerospace-repack installed as well.

Edited by abrr2000

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.