New to the forum

Mayday

Hey guys, I've played KSP for about 6 months now and have spent most of my time on the forum over at reddit.

I'm pretty into model rocketry and love building rockets as much as I do launching them.

Not much else to say other than I'm happy to be here:D

Welcome to the actual forums! We are glad you came to your senses! no offense reddit

Thanks! I'm a long time redditor so it's basically my goto for everything, I will still be very active on both forums.

Thanks! I'm a long time redditor so it's basically my goto for everything, I will still be very active on both forums.
Hey guys, I've played KSP for about 6 months now and have spent most of my time on the forum over at reddit.

I'm pretty into model rocketry and love building rockets as much as I do launching them.

Not much else to say other than I'm happy to be here:D

Welcome to the forums! You'll find we're quite the band of merry madmen (edit:mad scientists), and we share mission stories, crazy ideas, hypothesies (is that even gramatically correct?) and interesting science discussions just as much as we help others out. Hope you enjoy the forums! ^-^

I will probably never get why people post anything in these subforums. I just jumped right in like I had been here all along. Well, welcome, I guess.

Its just as a reception :-). Its not necesary really, but it can be fun to have people get to know your face :-).