Project Blackfish: a huge VentureStar-like SSTO ship w/ custom plugin. Help wanted.

Oicani

I was pretty excited until I noticed the reason my download progress wasn't moving was not that the file size was unknown, as I would expect, but in fact the problem was that the file size was known and it was going to take a long stupidly long time to arrive.

I was pretty excited until I noticed the reason my download progress wasn't moving was not that the file size was unknown, as I would expect, but in fact the problem was that the file size was known and it was going to take a long stupidly long time to arrive.

did it ever download?

Heck no, I may have a pretty .... internet connection in my neck of the woods, but I'm not going to download that much stuff that I really can't make much use of just to get a hold of a model that may or may not be useful in the game. I'll leave it to the experienced modders to see if they can make it usable.

EDIT: oh come on... it censored the word for "a person or thing that has that certain appeal that gamers see all the time in the form of a game-related female character displayed wearing very little..." okay, I give up. The word bleeped out with the "...." was supposed to be that word that you call the person of the opposite um... orientation (and not just the mindset, but the hardware to prove it) .... GAH! How the bleep do you define such a word without using the word in the definition? Okay, foot in mouth, I'm going to stop trying now.

Edited by Gaalidas

Heck no, I may have a pretty .... internet connection in my neck of the woods, but I'm not going to download that much stuff that I really can't make much use of just to get a hold of a model that may or may not be useful in the game. I'll leave it to the experienced modders to see if they can make it usable.

EDIT: oh come on... it censored the word for "a person or thing that has that certain appeal that gamers see all the time in the form of a game-related female character displayed wearing very little..." okay, I give up. The word bleeped out with the "...." was supposed to be that word that you call the person of the opposite um... orientation (and not just the mindset, but the hardware to prove it) .... GAH! How the bleep do you define such a word without using the word in the definition? Okay, foot in mouth, I'm going to stop trying now.

i downloaded it, took a hour because it turned out to be over 4 gigs of data in rar....

i haven't opened it yet but i will try it

• 1 month later...
surely someone wants to make it fly.

Certainly want to make it fly. Problem is I don't know how complete the plugin is. I'm not the best at coding, but I have the time and patience to do configs. I'd also like to use the plugin included in this for an SSTO project of mine similar to the landers from Alien Planet. Is the license permissive enough to allow this?

• 2 weeks later...
Certainly want to make it fly. Problem is I don't know how complete the plugin is. I'm not the best at coding, but I have the time and patience to do configs. I'd also like to use the plugin included in this for an SSTO project of mine similar to the landers from Alien Planet. Is the license permissive enough to allow this?

I think the whole project was released into the public domain a few pages back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.