Project Blackfish: a huge VentureStar-like SSTO ship w/ custom plugin. Help wanted.

Oicani

Have you found a place to upload the file? This is one project I'm excited about. But I lack the skills to make it fly. Though I'd love to try.

This is how I feel. I wish this mod was maintained casue I'd love to fly the venturestar/blackfish

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
58 minutes ago, MeCripp said:

Any chance on a download link has the old one is broke ?

There is still a lot of work to do, I would like the rudders, landing gear and air brakes to be separate parts, it would make the work much easier using stock KSP modules.  Also it would stop this thing from being held above the water by the rudders.

EwGkCWK.png

It's flying well now,  at first it had to much drag but I've sorted that out, still needs balancing. The control surfaces are working somewhat, docking doors and cargo doors work,  landing gear only uses the animation, and one air brake animation is setup.  I can get the others going but they would all act as one.  I'm not interested in reinventing the wheel.  I don't want to write code  for something where stock modules already exist.  If someone would like to help out and make the air brake, rudder and landing gear separate parts then I'll write up the configs and just have to balance everything and write code for simulating differential thrust and get the radiators in the cargo doors working.

MGmJlYo.pngiBTS6aZ.pngMGmJlYo.pngiJ0k1o3.pngELGgMyO.pngNme3IgH.png

• 1 year later...
On 7/13/2017 at 7:01 AM, root said:

It's flying well now,  at first it had to much drag but I've sorted that out, still needs balancing. The control surfaces are working somewhat, docking doors and cargo doors work,  landing gear only uses the animation, and one air brake animation is setup.  I can get the others going but they would all act as one.  I'm not interested in reinventing the wheel.  I don't want to write code  for something where stock modules already exist.  If someone would like to help out and make the air brake, rudder and landing gear separate parts then I'll write up the configs and just have to balance everything and write code for simulating differential thrust and get the radiators in the cargo doors working.

MGmJlYo.pngiBTS6aZ.pngMGmJlYo.pngiJ0k1o3.pngELGgMyO.pngNme3IgH.png

Do you have some files left? I think i could try bring that back to life

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.