Jump to content

[1.8.x - 1.12.x] Soviet Probes & Soviet Rockets - R7/N1/Soyuz/Proton/Zenit/Dnepr/Kosmos/Tsiklon - 7-24-21


raidernick
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/21/2021 at 5:01 AM, raidernick said:

First of all, please don't ever quote the entire OP.  Second, of course the mod is parts.....

I think they were asking if the mod includes craft files.
 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:49 AM, Kerbal the crazyest said:

Mod looks realist. I'm going to test it.

Question: the mod is only .craft files or the mod have individual parts for assembling a custom rocket?

The mod includes all the parts needed to make these soviet spacecraft and the .craft files ;)

On 10/22/2021 at 9:46 AM, Daff said:

I know this may seem like a silly question, but do you plan on adding the Mars probes to the mod for both the orbiters and the Landers?

Oh yes the mars landers would be great to see!

Edited by Mr.dobsonian
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi sorry for my bad english but i'm french. So, a lot of my engine didn't  work and told me that they haven't fuels. And when i check the fuel tank, i see "Liquid Hydrogen" or other cryo fuels. But the engine didn't work whith cryo fuel. Can you help me ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Cenzyr said:

Hi sorry for my bad english but i'm french. So, a lot of my engine didn't  work and told me that they haven't fuels. And when i check the fuel tank, i see "Liquid Hydrogen" or other cryo fuels. But the engine didn't work whith cryo fuel. Can you help me ?

That must be another mods issue because non of the engines of this mod use Hydrolox.
You need to post more infos like installed mods, logs...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

That must be another mods issue because non of the engines of this mod use Hydrolox.
You need to post more infos like installed mods, logs...

Okay, this is my list of mods

Advanced Jet Engine        AJE extended        ASET Agency &Props       Astronomer's Visual Pack       B9 pack       Background ressource        Bahamuto animation       BurstAtomic

Chatterer + extended       Click throught blocker       Community Ressource pack & category kit & tech tree        Cryo tanks&core cryogenic engine       deadly reentry       deep freeze

deployable engine       dynamic battery storage       FASA       Ferram aerospace...       Firespitter core       Harmony 2       heat control       Kerbal launch failure       Kerbal reusability expansion

kerbalized spacex       magicore       modular flight integrator       module manager       near futur pack       orbital utility vehicle       persistent rotation       procedural fairings&parts       

raster prop monitor&core       real plume       real scale sea dragon       real heat       reposoft tech agencies       salyut station       scansat       scatterer       scrapyard solver engine

soviet pack       spacetux       spacey expanded&heavy lifter       stockalike station part....       TAC life support&self destruct       toolbar&controller        Ven's new parts&stock revamp

waterfall core       waypoint controller       zero mini avc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have installed Cryo Tanks and cryogenic engines which put in crogenic tanks and engines. This has nothing to do with raidernicks mods. Raidernicks mods use only LFO like the stock game. You should use other tanks with LFO for the engines from soviet pack like the included tanks or use cryogenic engines for the cryogenic tanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

You have installed Cryo Tanks and cryogenic engines which put in crogenic tanks and engines. This has nothing to do with raidernicks mods. Raidernicks mods use only LFO like the stock game. You should use other tanks with LFO for the engines from soviet pack like the included tanks or use cryogenic engines for the cryogenic tanks.

Okay thank you

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 2:11 PM, komrade Yanouchka said:

is it normal that Luna 2 is not capable of using SAS?

Yes, the probe has no ability to control itself anyway, why would it need sas? The rocket stage used to launch it has the sas on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I have a problem while using RP-1/RO. Same parts are not showing up and I was wondering the problem could be, I've installed using CKAN and manually with the same result. Do I have to do somethine with the config files? Thanks!

**EDIT**
Problem is solved! Sorry for unneccesary post

Edited by Alsium
Problem solved
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 2:49 AM, Alsium said:

Hello! I have a problem while using RP-1/RO. Same parts are not showing up and I was wondering the problem could be, I've installed using CKAN and manually with the same result. Do I have to do somethine with the config files? Thanks!

**EDIT**
Problem is solved! Sorry for unneccesary post

Same problem here, every N-1 prefab is missing for example, except for Block V.
How did you fix it? I'm also using the ckan version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Hey Raidernick! Just wanted to say: your mods are amazing! I love them! Of course mods like BDB, and Tantares exist, I still love to use your mods, even if the graphics might not be best quality, the detail, is amazing! As a suggestion: do you think you could try and add some sort of Zenit spy satellite? Even though it is probably one of the most launched and influenced the Vostok and Voskhod programs, it's very difficult to find a mod that creates the satellite. And if you wanted to expand on this idea, there are many different versions of the craft, such as the Resurs, Foton, and Bion. I think this could be a good idea to atleast think of, as it's a very important, and sadly somewhat forgotten part of space history. This is all just a suggestion though, even if you just think of it I think that'd be a success for me! Oh and, Hope everyone on this forum, and well, all of the KSP forums, is well :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...