Jump to content

[1.8.x, 1.9.x] Soviet Probes & Soviet Rockets - R7/N1/Soyuz/Proton/Zenit/Dnepr/Kosmos/Tsiklon - 4-22-20


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, raidernick said:

because i felt like it

So can I use it with ROCapsules and ROEngines? I run KSP 1.7.3 with this mods(RP-1) yesterday, but I can’t find some engines, such as Aerobee. Did it caused by this mod?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, raidernick said:

because i felt like it

And I found that the old version is compatible with ROE and ROC, but the latest version is incompatible with them, and when I open my old RP-1 Mod Pack, it can run,but the latest(just updated some mods)is broken

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also. I am looking for the version to RSS. Just installed it to 1.8 it looks workable except "delta-v". Just getting over the athmosphere and the fuel is over. Do you have a RSS compatable versions, or maybe you can tell us how to fix the delta?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2021 at 12:38 PM, Hitry_Alex said:

Also. I am looking for the version to RSS. Just installed it to 1.8 it looks workable except "delta-v". Just getting over the athmosphere and the fuel is over. Do you have a RSS compatable versions, or maybe you can tell us how to fix the delta?

you need RO, you can't just use this with RSS by itself

Edited by raidernick
Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you tell me how to fix engine problems? Have install clear version RO directly from github, I have did the instalation steps as you mention at 1 page. But now I have missing engines issue. 

here is the screens 

151627566_4042874625746477_2078119338414

 

Actually, I've just slolved that problem. I have found that the reason was RO Engines mod.

Edited by Hitry_Alex
problem solved
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

I keep having an issue with the R7 rockets in this mod. I don't think it's an issue with the mod itself but rather Klockheed Martian Gimbal. Everytime I use the mod with KM Gimbal, it grows ridiculously and uncontrollably wobbly. I was using this with MechJeb which kept wobbling my rocket so I tried to see if turning it off would help. However, it did not. Once I uninstalled KM Gimbal but not the R7 mod, it didn't wobble but I could barely vector the engines. I've tried every different configuration of the Vernier engines at this point with and without MechJeb and I can't seem to figure it out. One thing I did find quite strange during my testing, however, was that if I had MechJeb off but still had the AR202 case on the rocket, it would wobble but if I didn't have the AR202 case on the rocket it was fine. Is the R7 really so fragile to the point that it can't handle the slight excess weight of the AR202? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

Noah Wilson

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, One Over Astro said:

Hi there!

I keep having an issue with the R7 rockets in this mod. I don't think it's an issue with the mod itself but rather Klockheed Martian Gimbal. Everytime I use the mod with KM Gimbal, it grows ridiculously and uncontrollably wobbly. I was using this with MechJeb which kept wobbling my rocket so I tried to see if turning it off would help. However, it did not. Once I uninstalled KM Gimbal but not the R7 mod, it didn't wobble but I could barely vector the engines. I've tried every different configuration of the Vernier engines at this point with and without MechJeb and I can't seem to figure it out. One thing I did find quite strange during my testing, however, was that if I had MechJeb off but still had the AR202 case on the rocket, it would wobble but if I didn't have the AR202 case on the rocket it was fine. Is the R7 really so fragile to the point that it can't handle the slight excess weight of the AR202? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,

Noah Wilson

Use Rigid Attachement (stock) or KJR (Kerbal Joint Reinforcement). That should kill the wobble.
Also: As far as I know the KM Gimbal Mod is very old and outdatet. Not sure if it works in newer KSP-versions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

Use Rigid Attachement (stock) or KJR (Kerbal Joint Reinforcement). That should kill the wobble.
Also: As far as I know the KM Gimbal Mod is very old and outdatet. Not sure if it works in newer KSP-versions.

I'm using an old version of KSP so KM Gimbal works with it. Anyway, thanks. I already have KJR in my inactive mods folder so I'll just reinstall it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...