Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

After a long break ENERGIA Rocket again with you, the last time it was updated a year ago, and now we can introduce you to the new version, it became a lot of changes although it is not the limit, and the work on the project continues.

10511205_m.png 

11474424_m.png

11475342_m.png 11475344_m.png 11475346_m.png 11475349_m.png 

We express our deep gratitude for the opportunity site http://www.buran.ru/ free to use the excellent work it is from here to take part in large textures and models for add-on.

Project team:

DECQ

Dragon01

Require the installation  FIRESPITTER - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24551-Firespitter-propeller-plane-and-helicopter-parts-v7-1-(May-5th)-for-KSP-1-0

with it you can change the view version of the Buran fuselage, Tail, wings, as well as mesh on the Buran Engine mout and Entrgia top.

To use the manipulator need two plug-ins.

MagicSmokeIndustriesInfernalRobotics- http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/220267-magic-smoke-industries-infernal-robotics

Manipulator work force

KAS- http://www.curse.com/ksp-mods/kerbal/223900-kerbal-attachment-system-kas

Magnet gripper.

If you want to see the reflection in the glass, also reflected on the radiators set TextureReplacer

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/107471-1-0-4-TextureReplacer-2-4-10-(22-9-2015)

version 1.1

1. Changed prices on career mode

2. Added "Buran" T "

version 1.2

1.Boosted-DM-tornado-

2 improved rocket

version 1.3

1. Completely reworked textures for rocket Energia, added the lower part of the three engines RD_0120, as well as a blank (for future OS-120).

2. Block-A now has as a single piece, and two pairs set in the right direction simulating reality on the rocket ENERGIA.

3. Changed "Buran-T" now he has only one part, and altered texture.

4. At the time removed DM and SMERCH.

5. Added orbiter Buran, it includes / dock port / Parachute / jet engine / manipulators and something interesting ;-).

6. Completely redesigned RD 170 at a real kind

7. Removed dependency "dtobi" plugin.

8. Significantly reduced load-carrying capacity rocket, about two (because of Buran)

9. Removed the horrible lag

10. RD-0120 now has two kinds, one is inclined (Name RSS) and another line (the name of GK)

version 1.4
1. Added the beta version of Polus "incomplete".
2. Added the details for an earlier version of the Buran OS120, as appropriate texture to fuselase
3. Slightly modified aerodynamics and weight Buran "requests with the problem of heavy nose"
4. Added a launch pad "first version"
5. Redesigned arm
6.Added three types of fuel-based energy flow fuel version
7. Side blocks, Buran, Polus and BuranT is now joined to the attachment point energy, decoupler is designed for payloads from other add-ons and stock parts.

version 1.5

1. Add-processed into a universal system without "glued" blocks and retro motors, amend all (Except Buran) texture.
2. Added details rocket Energia-M / Vulkanarrow-10x10.png / Groza / Zenit2 / Zenit3SL
3. Added a complete set of parts for system rescue Block_A, long version with fuel, a nose cone style Energia-M / Vulkan
4. Added animation for the RD 0120.
5. Added boosters Smerch / DM2 / Vesuvius
6. Redesigned Rocket balance
7. Added own FX of the add-on RealPlume engine Energia (Included in the patch)
8. Add-FireSpitter moved to the list of required add-ons, too many details and textures change with it.
9. Engines RD146 and RD170 is the work of
Bobcat, taken from the add-Soviet engines, also taken an add-on for creating MIR space station from the add-Soviet pack. OFFICIAL: 

10. Rhe central unit now consists of one part
11. decoupler added to connect blokA in parabloks.
12. Buran / Polius / Buran-T / Decoupler for alternative payload (stock may be a shuttle) to have attachment points.
13. Added support Buran: RemoteTech / Life Support / MechJeb  by Marcelo Silveira

Maybe I forgot something, it's hard to remember all the changes :)

version 1.5A

Add-on MIR separated by ENERGIA folder.
MIR has a different size and weight compared with the original work of Babcat, also when two versions they will not interfere with each other.
Fixed nodeCollider on Fuselase and Door Buran.
Minor cosmetic changes.

WARNING: IF YOU START TO BUILD STATION WORLD KNOW WHAT SHE removed when installing the new version.

Download ENERGIA: Place the folder  "ENERGIA" in GameData

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxc6ln3eb4q7i8n/AADe3ey7257Wm0SnfdqTTBC2a?dl=0

Download MIR: Place the folder "MIR" in GameData

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nz8vpu0s31e8ts0/AABRd0Ij6vSs3KB3GNg9oJwOa?dl=0

I express my gratitude CRBERUS for the various tests station MIR.

CRAFTS ENERGIA ADD-ON:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i23utmhw6tragak/AACVS0ItN7lMepQaWRvzqXMna?dl=0

all rights reserved.

Edited by DECQ
V1.5A

Nice. :) One thing, though. RD-170 is a single engine with 4 nozzles, not 4 single-nozzle engine. While the setup you have would work for the Zenit 2 and up (it uses RD-170A, which has independently gimballed chambers for roll control), it's a bit unnecessary for the original Zenit booster.

Also, are you going to make the Zenit rockets as well?

Nice. :) One thing, though. RD-170 is a single engine with 4 nozzles, not 4 single-nozzle engine. While the setup you have would work for the Zenit 2 and up (it uses RD-170A, which has independently gimballed chambers for roll control), it's a bit unnecessary for the original Zenit booster.

Also, are you going to make the Zenit rockets as well?

Yes, I know about the RD170, I just was easier to tune the engine with the plugin from dtobi.

About Zenith, not at the moment I'm not going to deal with this missile, possible future. Now all the forces left to Buran :-)

Good luck with buran as most shuttle mods iv seen don't usually get released and are abandoned

In fact, there is a model Buran, but need to work on it than I do.

5810900_m.png

It's absolutely beautiful! Please go on working on this project!

Is it possible to make the boosters to separate in pairs and separate from each other after that like on real rocket? :rolleyes:

Actually I wanted to do really block A, but the principle is only required for the rocket launch cargo, so I did not separation more realistic. :-)

Actually I wanted to do really block A, but the principle is only required for the rocket launch cargo, so I did not separation more realistic. :-)

Since you're using Dtobi's stuff, you can do this using Smart Parts. Also, any chance of separation rocket clusters?

Energia1b.jpg

You can see them clearly here. Two groups separate Block A from the stack, then another two split it apart.

Amazing mod! Energya is one of the sleekest launchers ever built. What's payload maximum tonnage for LKO for this monster?

you mean load missiles? 105 tons Kerbin 200x200 orbit. so I'm working on a modification of the "Vulcan", the capacity will increase :-)

Beta test.

5828871_m.png

Hrm... is there any guide to assembly or demo craft that I can reference? This thing's tough to get assembled right.

OK, I'll try to create a video for the assembly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.