Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

[quote name='Virtualgenius']Anyone else have landing issues find its really nose heavy[/QUOTE]

I was looking at nose, reduced mass and distributed to other parts, very soon, I will update the expansion pack, and maybe tomorrow it will change.

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='CrazyESP']Guys congrats , its the most complete addon i ever saw ! the bad part is the part count but its awesome ![/QUOTE]

Thank you, very nice to hear, but the addon raw and needs work. :)

[quote name='DECQ']I was looking at nose, reduced mass and distributed to other parts, very soon, I will update the expansion pack, and maybe tomorrow it will change.

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thank you, very nice to hear, but the addon raw and needs work. :)[/QUOTE]

Ohh and DECQ , seems to be an issue with the right landing landing gear ( when i test something i do it in depth xD) place the buran with the landing gear retracted on the wunway , them extend it , the ""Right main gear"" goes down of the surface.
Seems collider of the animation

[quote name='CrazyESP']Ohh and DECQ , seems to be an issue with the right landing landing gear ( when i test something i do it in depth xD) place the buran with the landing gear retracted on the wunway , them extend it , the ""Right main gear"" goes down of the surface.
Seems collider of the animation[/QUOTE]

I know about this mistake, mesh in the manner I do not know why this is happening, it will not interfere with the players but I'll try to fix it.

[quote name='DECQ']It's not that, just extra textures were the wrong size, it causes a conflict with the DDS format, I put a link to the corrected texture size.[/QUOTE]

Tried it twice, the fuselage textures were fixed (thanks) but the engine mount/rear fuselage is still black

[quote name='Cdodders']Tried it twice, the fuselage textures were fixed (thanks) but the engine mount/rear fuselage is still black[/QUOTE]

Yes, they turned out to be the same problem, just the first time I translated completely wrong and I do not understand what you said about this issue, I'm sorry.

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r5w37632k6k6pma/AABnjUSnbMz7JcxuByyU0pUUa?dl=0[/url]

Put them in a folder with the replacement Buran full/Engine

[quote name='DECQ']Yes, they turned out to be the same problem, just the first time I translated completely wrong and I do not understand what you said about this issue, I'm sorry.

[url]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r5w37632k6k6pma/AABnjUSnbMz7JcxuByyU0pUUa?dl=0[/url]

Put them in a folder with the replacement Buran full/Engine[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='fairy']Nice! :) Doesn't "Ptashka" mean "little bird" or something? If I recall correctly, I think Ptashka was the smallest of the orbiters.[/QUOTE]

Yep, in Ukrainian. It's spelled wrong tho, it should be "Пташка". Small T in Cyrillic is same as the capital one. Please fix :P

Also, can it be made to work with FAR?

[quote name='Sampa']Hey, here's a good idea...make an An-337 or whatever the monster jet was that carried (or was designed to carry) Buran![/QUOTE]

An-225 Mriya (the Dream). Seen it flying, awesome machine.
It plays a role of US Boeing-747, just carries the Buran around. There was MAX project which would be launched off that plane tho. There is a good model of it on the same site where this Buran comes from, would be awesome to see it in KSP. Btw, they also have the Mriya.

[quote name='sashan']Yep, in Ukrainian. It's spelled wrong tho, it should be "Пташка". Small T in Cyrillic is same as the capital one. Please fix :P

Also, can it be made to work with FAR?[/QUOTE]

The word "Birdie" there is no error, just a font.
We need to do better aerodynamics, and then think about FAR although I have no idea how to do it, aerodynamics question for Dragon,not for me. :)

Mriya interesting project, but I can not get it out of Buran.ru since I can not open format MAX. :D
If someone can get it and convert into 3ds / dae I'll be happy. It should be noted that work is ongoing on the American Space Shuttle, new big project like Mriya/MAX will not be enough time.

[quote name='DECQ']The word "Birdie" there is no error, just a font.
We need to do better aerodynamics, and then think about FAR although I have no idea how to do it, aerodynamics question for Dragon,not for me. :)

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mriya interesting project, but I can not get it out of Buran.ru since I can not open format MAX. :D
If someone can get it and convert into 3ds / dae I'll be happy. It should be noted that work is ongoing on the American Space Shuttle, new big project like Mriya/MAX will not be enough time.[/QUOTE]

waitwaitwaitwait. Work ongoing on American Shuttle?

[quote name='DECQ']The word "Birdie" there is no error, just a font.

If someone can get it and convert into 3ds / dae I'll be happy. It should be noted that work is ongoing on the American Space Shuttle, new big project like Mriya/MAX will not be enough time.[/QUOTE]

Want me to convert it into something? I have Max, shared by a friend.

As for FAR - I guell you'll need to cut wings into 2 parts, as FAR supports only simple trapezoidal shapes.

[quote name='sashan']Want me to convert it into something? I have Max, shared by a friend.

As for FAR - I guell you'll need to cut wings into 2 parts, as FAR supports only simple trapezoidal shapes.[/QUOTE]

It's just that I do not have a program to read format MAX.
Wings on Buran separated, apparently you have not downloaded the addon :(

[quote name='trooperMNG']waitwaitwaitwait. Work ongoing on American Shuttle?[/QUOTE]

Yes, having the experience of working on Buran. ;)

[quote name='DECQ']It's just that I do not have a program to read format MAX.
Wings on Buran separated, apparently you have not downloaded the addon :(

[/QUOTE]

Yep, I hadn't. I am using FAR, so I need a config. See this to get the values for FAR: [url]https://github.com/ferram4/Ferram-Aerospace-Research/wiki/Deriving-FAR-values-for-a-wing-using-Blender-2.7[/url]

[quote name='sashan']Yep, I hadn't. I am using FAR, so I need a config. See this to get the values for FAR: [URL]https://github.com/ferram4/Ferram-Aerospace-Research/wiki/Deriving-FAR-values-for-a-wing-using-Blender-2.7[/URL][/QUOTE]

I watched it, but the main thing now is to configure it to fly right now there are complaints about the standard of its aerodynamics.

This has started happening (I have used the updated files but the aft end is stubbornly black) and now it is constantly producing these effects, Im not sure if this is the cause but when in orbit and the SAS turned off, it starts tumbling out f control with no input form me w3b4TmN.jpg

Why I can not log into your account for some reason, it gives me my old nickname, and even though there is no changing it is not helping. I'll get back to Dragon, he sent a new version but I have not downloaded it (There were many cases) as soon as I get it I will release a new version.
By the way, if the moderators do not help, let translate all my addons to this account ...

7 hours ago, DEC said:

Why I can not log into your account for some reason, it gives me my old nickname, and even though there is no changing it is not helping. I'll get back to Dragon, he sent a new version but I have not downloaded it (There were many cases) as soon as I get it I will release a new version.
By the way, if the moderators do not help, let translate all my addons to this account ...

Yeah, I got locked out of my account because it didn't recognize my password.  I guess they didn't migrate passwords over.  If you haven't already done so, try resetting your password.  This forum is new, so we'll have to bang out the bugs until it's perfect again.

• 1 month later...

@DEC Can we get an Energia-M in the next update? Also, by "Buran-T" do you mean the Energia-Uragan? I looked it up and it looked like it. I'd like to see a fly back Energia

Also what happened to the SMERCH and Blok DM? I'm a big fan of space tugs like that, I'd love to have them back. Let me guess: cfg issues?

Edited by MajorLeaugeRocketScience

On 02.01.2016 at 7:21 PM, MajorLeaugeRocketScience said:

@DEC Can we get an Energia-M in the next update? Also, by "Buran-T" do you mean the Energia-Uragan? I looked it up and it looked like it. I'd like to see a fly back Energia

Also what happened to the SMERCH and Blok DM? I'm a big fan of space tugs like that, I'd love to have them back. Let me guess: cfg issues?

I have long been plans to create a truly universal energy, such as the side units should be one central model and several modifications to it, from the block to the landing legs, up to the first stage rocket Zenit, just a block С for Energy should serve as one model for Volcano , Energia and Energia2, I do a lot of restructuring model.Like that.

10953828_m.png 10953829_m.png 10953830_m.png 

Also Energo-M will certainly be done, but  is necessary to alter the Energia2 .
Buran-T this aerodinamic container. :)

10953710_m.png

About tugs, no it is not a cfg, they do not correspond to reality, at least DM.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.