Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

6 minutes ago, Cdodders said:

Downloaded the new version, and I am still getting this effect with both rear fuselages (GROM and Normal). It also occurs before launch while on the pad. Does anyone know what could cause this?

Strange, what add-ons you have installed, perhaps there is a conflict between the add-ons.

8 hours ago, Cdodders said:

Downloaded the new version, and I am still getting this effect with both rear fuselages (GROM and Normal). It also occurs before launch while on the pad. Does anyone know what could cause this?

Are you sure, that no devices such as gamepads etc. aren't plugged in your PC?

20 hours ago, Cdodders said:

err quite a lot actually, will go through them next week and try and find it

I checked Buran ,and everything works fine, I can not grasp what  wrong ...

News about the future of this project, is a global restructuring, the details for the rocket carrier will be available for download separately, and the payload will be preloaded as required by users.
Energy with "glued" side block A thing of the past, you are going to build it, completely revised versatility.
Engines RD-0120 will have built-in animation, for vertical and lateral position, as well re-texture entire rocket. ;)

11021768_m.png 11021769_m.png 11021772_m.png 11021773_m.png 11021774_m.png 11021775_m.png 11021776_m.png 

New Energy will be too difficult for people unfamiliar with the rocket, I mean the classic version with lateral payload, but out of it with new details can be gathered a lot of new rocket.
Example .

11022165_m.png 11022166_m.png 

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

I checked Buran ,and everything works fine, I can not grasp what  wrong ...

News about the future of this project, is a global restructuring, the details for the rocket carrier will be available for download separately, and the payload will be preloaded as required by users.
Energy with "glued" side block A thing of the past, you are going to build it, completely revised versatility.
Engines RD-0120 will have built-in animation, for vertical and lateral position, as well re-texture entire rocket. ;)

11021768_m.png 11021769_m.png 11021772_m.png 11021773_m.png 11021774_m.png 11021775_m.png 11021776_m.png 

New Energy will be too difficult for people unfamiliar with the rocket, I mean the classic version with lateral payload, but out of it with new details can be gathered a lot of new rocket.
Example .

11022165_m.png 11022166_m.png 

It's very pleasant to see that your work on this project has gone on the same way as real studies of this rocket family!

PS: I really don't want to be obtrusive, but how about Tsiolkovsky? Do you need translate of this source, which i shared? Is this spacecraft at least a bit interesting for you to make?

crberus

No, it is not necessary to translate I understand Russian, and read the information.
I can not find much information, or rather better appearance, as well as on a booster it was to start? Energia?

5 hours ago, DECQ said:

crberus

No, it is not necessary to translate I understand Russian, and read the information.
I can not find much information, or rather better appearance, as well as on a booster it was to start? Energia?

Yes, it was to start on Energia. It's said in book of B. Gubanov (it can be found on buran.ru website)

On 11.01.2016 at 0:38 AM, crberus said:

Yes, it was to start on Energia. It's said in book of B. Gubanov (it can be found on buran.ru website)

I look at this in more detail later, is now occupied by a new system of "Energy", although there are small nuances but they can be resolved.
By the way, a new kind of gets not only energy, but Buran-T and Polius.

11054313_m.png 11054314_m.png 

The new version of ENERGIA is almost complete, but probably worth the wait update KSP 1.1, but now American spy climbed on Soviet Rocket.

Oh yeah, this is it. :D

11144043_m.png

18 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

The ISS - International Space Shuttle :D 

Interesting title :)

15 hours ago, JoseEduardo said:

that Energia got some FREEDOM™ :P

I hope that the Soviet spy will also be able to climb the American Rocket.  :D

46 minutes ago, JoseEduardo said:

only if he's OS-120, otherwise he will need FREEDOM™ RS-25 placed under the tank like a SLS or a DIRECT Jupiter :P

Like this ?? :P 

11153114_m.png

We have already talked with the Dragon on this project.

Edited by DECQ

19 hours ago, DECQ said:

Like this ?? :P 

11153114_m.png

We have already talked with the Dragon on this project.

In late 80s there was american project of cargo launch vehicle Shuttle-C, and its engines would be placed on bottom of cargo container, not on bottom of EFT

Edited by crberus

36 minutes ago, crberus said:

In late 80s there was american project of cargo launch vehicle Shuttle-C, and its engines would be placed on bottom of cargo container, not on bottom of EFT

It is a well-known project, but I would be interested to look at the ET/SSRB style Energia,i  will make this version.

21 minutes ago, JoseEduardo said:

btw, for that ET with 4x RS-25, you might want to make it longer, maybe match the Energia core height, because that tank is supposed to have fuel for 3x RS-25, adding one more engine means either more fuel to be added or shorter burn time

Yes, this makes sense, lengthen it is not a difficult task. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Work on the modernization of the add-on Energia continues now through blockA possible to build a Rocket Zenit, yet there is only the first version of the Rocket.

11275139_m.png 11275141_m.png 

8 hours ago, popeter45 said:

will the zenith came with the blok-sm third stage?

speeking of stages will the buran t have any upper stages in it?

Yes, they're in the game but the DM does not match reality, so it is a remake.

3 hours ago, DECQ said:

Yes, they're in the game but the DM does not match reality, so it is a remake.

Also, you could remake and return Smerch cryogenic booster for Buran-T, because it was the main component of Moon, Mars and Jupiter payload projects for Energia.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.