Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

32 minutes ago, crberus said:

Also, you could remake and return Smerch cryogenic booster for Buran-T, because it was the main component of Moon, Mars and Jupiter payload projects for Energia.

Smerch and DM will be in the new version, but it will be almost another add-on that will have to be me to write documentation for the proper use and assembly. :)
If I knew the release date of KSP version 1.1, can try to be more complete and release before this update.

7 hours ago, DECQ said:

Smerch and DM will be in the new version, but it will be almost another add-on that will have to be me to write documentation for the proper use and assembly. :)
If I knew the release date of KSP version 1.1, can try to be more complete and release before this update.

Can i ask or request to make Buran more powerful? It has not very much dV even without payload, so i have always to add some fuel inside. Also, Buran is not so stable as Shuttle during landing, and a bit more stability with Mechjeb's Spaceplane Guidance would be great. Of course, i'd like to see RO-compatibility, but it depends on you:)

P.S. If any kind of help will be needed (with documentation, testing etc.), you can contact me:)

Edited by crberus

19 hours ago, crberus said:

Can i ask or request to make Buran more powerful? It has not very much dV even without payload, so i have always to add some fuel inside. Also, Buran is not so stable as Shuttle during landing, and a bit more stability with Mechjeb's Spaceplane Guidance would be great. Of course, i'd like to see RO-compatibility, but it depends on you:)

P.S. If any kind of help will be needed (with documentation, testing etc.), you can contact me:)

1.Well, I'll add Isp in a vacuum, but within reason.
2.Dragon01 says Buran not a fighter, look how boarded the shuttle, he did not fly like mad, and almost fell to a certain point. About mechjeb I do not understand it...
3.In my opinion, this version is available for the RO, or am I mistaken?
At the moment, we spent so much time on this project that probably will not need help, but the open question remains about the strength of traction Separat boosted on Block A,perhaps this is the only question.. :)

3 hours ago, DECQ said:

1.Well, I'll add Isp in a vacuum, but within reason.
2.Dragon01 says Buran not a fighter, look how boarded the shuttle, he did not fly like mad, and almost fell to a certain point. About mechjeb I do not understand it...
3.In my opinion, this version is available for the RO, or am I mistaken?
At the moment, we spent so much time on this project that probably will not need help, but the open question remains about the strength of traction Separat boosted on Block A,perhaps this is the only question.. :)

2. I mean that in comparison with Mike NZ's Shuttle, Buran is harder to control during atmospheric descent. And when it goes about Autolanding with Mechjeb, Shuttle flies perfect, without any kind of wobbling, and Buran begin to roll without any reason. Maybe it's some problem with MJ or my mistake, but i get it every single landing, when try to use autolanding feature of MJ with Buran.

3. I'm sorry, didn't try it with RO, because haven't seen information about it in OP.

P.S. Maybe probleme with stock-aerodynamic-landing is caused by FAR-compatibility?

Edited by crberus

On 02.02.2016 at 8:45 PM, crberus said:

2. I mean that in comparison with Mike NZ's Shuttle, Buran is harder to control during atmospheric descent. And when it goes about Autolanding with Mechjeb, Shuttle flies perfect, without any kind of wobbling, and Buran begin to roll without any reason. Maybe it's some problem with MJ or my mistake, but i get it every single landing, when try to use autolanding feature of MJ with Buran.

3. I'm sorry, didn't try it with RO, because haven't seen information about it in OP.

P.S. Maybe probleme with stock-aerodynamic-landing is caused by FAR-compatibility?

Buran is not connected to the FAR, will look what happened to him.

Today, one of the amazing dates, February 4, 1966 the first soft landing on the moon was made of land in the world.
Apparatus Luna 9 first  in the world for the first time showed a panorama of our satellite, he the first person.
Hooray comrades !!!
:)

Edited by DECQ

The new version of energy is coming to its logical conclusion and then release, who used this add-on before does not recognize it, energy is flying just  perfect and more not will require a lot of effort in piloting especially when the side accelerators department, will be added a lot of new and redesigned parts and well as several changes and variants texture model using Firespitter.
 Blok A from the side of the accelerator with the option to save a leg and chute, and do not save option can be easily turned into a Rocket Zenit2 / 3SL, and even use in Stock style. Just Dragon Rocket made to conform to 64x stock, as well as the new FX engine.

Example,Energia M older variant texture.

11434264_m.png

The new variant texture, but also saves option

11434307_m.png 11434308_m.png 

BlockA salvable

11434346_m.png 11434347_m.png 

Vizoviy, upper stage for Vulkan

11434358_m.png

Zenit 3SL

11434378_m.png 11434379_m.png 

Groza

11434402_m.png

We hope to release it in the coming days, if all goes well "at the moment remains little thing" should be at the end of this week!

19 hours ago, VenomousRequiem said:

Wow! I've never heard of it until now but  Vizoviy  looks hella!

Yeah, not enough information to know about it a little bit you need to try very much :) 

6 hours ago, crberus said:

As usual awesome, but one thing to correct: this upper stage was named after Mount Vesuvius and "Vizoviy" isn't even correct transcription from russian name.

Thanks for the correction, I know the source of the name but apparently misspelled.

1 hour ago, DECQ said:

Yeah, not enough information to know about it a little bit you need to try very much :) 

Thanks for the correction, I know the source of the name but apparently misspelled.

I think, "Vesuvius" would be better than transcription from russian name.

3 hours ago, crberus said:

I think, "Vesuvius" would be better than transcription from russian name.

Yes, just in outer slang called ships and machines words of the producing country, the whole world says "Soyuz", instead of "Union". I went to this example. :P

14 hours ago, DECQ said:

Yes, just in outer slang called ships and machines words of the producing country, the whole world says "Soyuz", instead of "Union". I went to this example. :P

In topic's name you wrote "Energy" instead of "Energia":D. I think, "soyuz"-ish way is good for names, which are initially russian words, and when they're international, they sound better on english, but it's only my opinion:)

9 hours ago, crberus said:

In topic's name you wrote "Energy" instead of "Energia":D. I think, "soyuz"-ish way is good for names, which are initially russian words, and when they're international, they sound better on english, but it's only my opinion:)

9 hours ago, crberus said:

Okay, correct name when a new version release, but in fact the word all clear Buran. 

3 hours ago, crberus said:

Do you have any plans with this mod? Will you add some vehicles or is it pretty done?

Energia Rocket is my favorite project the history of astronautics, and I will be modifying its course, such Energia2 lacking, but now we are busy with the finishing touches virtually pearl American aerospace engineering. :wink:

Incidentally, another interesting project should make it possible to connect to the rocket Zenit (which was an absolute nonsense and fantasy), or when finalize Angara?

11493731_m.png 11493732_m.png 11493734_m.png 11493735_m.png 11493740_m.png 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.