Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

3 hours ago, DECQ said:

Incidentally, another interesting project should make it possible to connect to the rocket Zenit (which was an absolute nonsense and fantasy), or when finalize Angara?

11493731_m.png 11493732_m.png 11493734_m.png 11493735_m.png 11493740_m.png 

If my opinion was asked, i'd say, that you could make Zarya spacecraft for Zenit-2 or "Federation" for Angara-A5 (My favourite is Zarya), but Kliper is also interesting. It was supposed to start on "Onega" (deep modification of "Soyuz" Launcher), but financial struggles ruled it to launch on Zenit-2

Edited by crberus

5 hours ago, crberus said:

If my opinion was asked, i'd say, that you could make Zarya spacecraft for Zenit-2 or "Federation" for Angara-A5 (My favourite is Zarya), but Kliper is also interesting. It was supposed to start on "Onega" (deep modification of "Soyuz" Launcher), but financial struggles ruled it to launch on Zenit-2

As I recall Zenit was only initial option, I do not remember because of what (in my opinion because of the safety on this Rocket) is abolished.

Zarya is the one that is similar to the Soyuz?

Not quite similar. It was bigger and 8 persons crew. It had no "BO", and SM was not so long, as Soyuz's one (idea of Kliper's SM was taking roots from Zarya) Also, landing would be without chutes, only with engines (Like Dragon and early studies of PTK NP). You can find some information here (russian): http://www.buran.ru/htm/zarya.htm

Edited by crberus

34 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

@raidernick is doing Kliper for his RSS Soviet rockets mod. 

I'm happy for him, although I think he does not make his own mod, and takes them out of Orbiter2010 or am I wrong? And how can it help me ?? :D

29 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

I think he's modeling this one himself, not porting from orbiter (with permission of the original mod author, mind you). I wouldn't want either of you to waste resources and time on a thing the other was already working on and at the same quality.

I'm not saying anything about the bad to take a license on the model of the Orbiter, I have not seen his work and wanted to ask you.
The KSP created approximately 90% of all types of rocket and ships (exactly the most popular), and each repeated several times, but no one stopped to do again one and same rocket because they like it, I have both Proton and Soyuz, and Angara and a lot of different, and I'm sure many budding modders are now trying to create the rocket. I can not let my work because they have already some 100% busy. Just leave them for himself, as did before.

Nothing could be easier, but I'm not a machine to create add-ons because i do not like "Plush Rocket" and is prone to detail...

Edited by DECQ

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

I'm happy for him, although I think he does not make his own mod, and takes them out of Orbiter2010 or am I wrong? And how can it help me ?? :D

You know that's pretty rude from someone who gets all HIS models from buran.ru(i.e. your entire buran/energia), and only the soviet parts pack is ported from orbiter. All of my other packs I made 100% myself from scratch except a couple probes in US probes like galileo and magellan(from nasa). I don't care what you work on but saying that when you get 99% of your stuff from another website and just retexture it also is not cool.

Edited by raidernick

53 minutes ago, raidernick said:

You know that's pretty rude from someone who gets all HIS models from buran.ru(i.e. your entire buran/energia), and only the soviet parts pack is ported from orbiter. All of my other packs I made 100% myself from scratch except a couple probes in US probes like galileo and magellan(from nasa). I don't care what you work on but saying that when you get 99% of your stuff from another website and just retexture it also is not cool.

Note that these models are freely available on the first page there are instructions on the site, I do not hide it. I just do not care about your opinion, in the end I did not point out to you what to do and you're all right to keep their opinions to themselves.
  If you do like it, but why do me write that I refused an interesting project to me only because of the fact that someone has them busy. I do not care who and what is available in KSP, in the end, just leave my work myself.

42 minutes ago, DECQ said:

Note that these models are freely available on the first page there are instructions on the site, I do not hide it. I just do not care about your opinion, in the end I did not point out to you what to do and you're all right to keep their opinions to themselves.
  If you do like it, but why do me write that I refused an interesting project to me only because of the fact that someone has them busy. I do not care who and what is available in KSP, in the end, just leave my work myself.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here, you might consider having someone more fluent in English do the translation as google is not cutting it.

I don't care what you work on or when, it doesn't matter to me that you are doing any of this. If you want to do it because you like it that's great ksp could always use more mods. I was pointing out that it's wrong to criticize someone for doing something you are doing yourself.

Edited by raidernick

9 minutes ago, raidernick said:

I have no idea what you are trying to say here, you might consider having someone more fluent in English do the translation as google is not cutting it.

I don't care what you work on or when, it doesn't matter to me that you are doing any of this. If you want to do it because you like it that's great ksp could always use more mods. I was pointing out that it's wrong to criticize someone for doing something you are doing yourself.

Knowing that the Soviet pak's not your job, I asked the question (there is a sign "?") Kliper made by you or taken from the Orbiter, where criticism? I said something like "hahaha yes he stole this add-on."? Read the second message.

I will not be anyone to ask  to accurately translate the message. I think people understand what I mean.

I think, you both should stop dispute. Your both mods have own advantages and they both are very awesome. Of course, there could be some intersections, but nobody, except of yourselves can say you not to create another awesome vehicle for KSP.

9 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

How do I fly the Buran with MechJeb? I'm having some problems using the default options of the ascent guidance.

Easiest answer is: do not use default options. I'll post settings, which I use for Buran, when I'll be on my PC, but you can also try to find better ones.

DECQ, i've got trouble, when I try to build Mir. It seems like joints have completely gone and need to be fixed.

Edited by crberus

19 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

How do I fly the Buran with MechJeb? I'm having some problems using the default options of the ascent guidance.

I do not use MechJeb, and have no idea what problems you have with him. :\

10 hours ago, crberus said:

Easiest answer is: do not use default options. I'll post settings, which I use for Buran, when I'll be on my PC, but you can also try to find better ones.

DECQ, i've got trouble, when I try to build Mir. It seems like joints have completely gone and need to be fixed.

What the joints, do you mean dockPort?

On 21.02.2016 at 11:12 PM, Kaleaze said:

As i promised, here are settings

Spoiler

78Ssj5aHCHU.jpg

By the way, i had troubles with landing with a MechJeb (You can find my complain on previous page). I've found just in this flight way to fix it: you should open tail fin control surface.

Edited by crberus

2 hours ago, crberus said:

As i promised, here are settings

Hide contents

78Ssj5aHCHU.jpg

By the way, i had troubles with landing with a MechJeb (You can find my complain on previous page). I've found just in this flight way to fix it: you should open tail fin control surface.

Thanks man, gonna try it with this settings. :D

Edited by Kaleaze

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.