Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

16 hours ago, crberus said:

Yes, i mean these green points for attaching things:)

Today MIR check again, in any case, send the cfg new, but I gathered it in orbit and had no problems ...

15 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

The problem with MechJeb is that the Buran doesn't reach orbit, at least not with default options, the rocket starts to go down and there's no way to make it stable again.

The rocket goes down after the end of the second stage of the work? If so, I think this is due to the fact that the central unit is too 
easy, it can be corrected making it heavier, but for this increase Isp for the RD 0120.
If so, I'll try to fix it.

9 minutes ago, DECQ said:

Today MIR check again, in any case, send the cfg new, but I gathered it in orbit and had no problems ...

The rocket goes down after the end of the second stage of the work? If so, I think this is due to the fact that the central unit is too 
easy, it can be corrected making it heavier, but for this increase Isp for the RD 0120.

I don't know, maybe KJR cause this problem with Joints. All parts are pretty balanced and you don't need to fix it. But, maybe, you could increase payload for Vulkan from 100 tons to 150 tons:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, crberus said:

I don't know, maybe KJR cause this problem with Joints. All parts are pretty balanced and you don't need to fix it. But, maybe, you could increase payload for Vulkan from 100 tons to 150 tons:rolleyes:

KJR I installed and it has no problems with the MIR, it means that something prevented. Watch on Vulkan.

5 hours ago, DECQ said:

KJR I installed and it has no problems with the MIR, it means that something prevented. Watch on Vulkan.

I'll send a screenshot later, maybe it will help you. About Vulkan, it was just a suggestion to meet a bit closer real-life supposed payload mass, at this moment Vulkan works very well.

8 hours ago, DECQ said:

No, the problem was MechJeb, not Buran, I've tried with the settings that crberus use and it worked very nice. I think the problem was the ascent path or something like that.

1 hour ago, Kaleaze said:

No, the problem was MechJeb, not Buran, I've tried with the settings that crberus use and it worked very nice. I think the problem was the ascent path or something like that.

That's great, thank you cerberus!  :)

I think that is another problem.

4 hours ago, crberus said:

Yes, MIR core there is a problem, points are wrong I will correct it.

4 hours ago, crberus said:

You need to either put MIR in it's original folder structure or change the names of all the parts. Right now it will conflict with the original mod and any other versions someone has installed because you changed the folder it's in but left the part names the same.

The original folder is SovietPack/Parts/MIR, you have just MIR so someone who installs this will end up with

GameData/MIR

instead of

GameData/SovietPack/Parts/MIR

Edited by raidernick

16 minutes ago, raidernick said:

You need to either put MIR in it's original folder structure or change the names of all the parts. Right now it will conflict with the original mod and any other versions someone has installed because you changed the folder it's in but left the part names the same.

The original folder is SovietPack/Parts/MIR, you have just MIR so someone who installs this will end up with

GameData/MIR

instead of

GameData/SovietPack/Parts/MIR

Yes, I will change the structure of MIR folder, return it to its original position and pull out of a total add-on, just short of time for this ...

That change cfg module, replace the file in the folder MIR_core.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ydnru0hraqzgolv/AAAMRaKbbvsZIx8g4IbbYg0Va?dl=0

Edited by DECQ

Ok, I've managed to get into orbit with Mechjeb, but when I go there and tried release the sciencelab it got stuck inside the cargobay. I've tried using the manipulator arm but it just exploded it all. I've tried that using the EN_BURAN (Stock). Am I doing something wrong?

16 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

Ok, I've managed to get into orbit with Mechjeb, but when I go there and tried release the sciencelab it got stuck inside the cargobay. I've tried using the manipulator arm but it just exploded it all. I've tried that using the EN_BURAN (Stock). Am I doing something wrong?

No, not you. I made the wrong cfg for Cargo adapter.

Put it in BURAN_FULL / CARGO folder
Sorry for the inconvenience, there was a large renovation and has not seen for such trifles ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntxv0csc0kr1zax/CARGO%20CFG.zip?dl=0

11 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

Still didn't work, the things got stuck inside, there's no way to take it out.

vVmQIKh.jpg

Could you test it with any other payload with smaller diameter? I'd test it myself, but have no time till tomorrow's evening.

Edited by crberus

I looked at all the problems of Mir, an update is available on the first page, all of the nodes in the MIR works, also fixed the problem with Fuselase, it is present in the update for ENERGIA, but that you do have to download  to take it from here.
Replace in BURAN_FULL / FUSELASE_AND_DOOR folder.
Also, if you build a MIR station when a new version is deleted.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8s7uqc4fbalvpjp/AADQdjkYY8iL_vtbXXXqyaAoa?dl=0

17 hours ago, Kaleaze said:

Still didn't work, the things got stuck inside, there's no way to take it out.

vVmQIKh.jpg

Here's a quick photo, trying as much as possible like your payload, and now everything is working, but not build the payload to 2.5m Engine mout unit, only to cargo segment.

11635851_m.png

1 hour ago, DECQ said:

crberus

I checked the control surface and found no errors.

As i said before, it was a problem with Mechjeb, not with Buran. Problem is so, that Buran's tail fin should be open, when Mechjeb takes control over, otherwise it'll roll uncontrollably.

Mir Core Module is perfect, but there's a problem with other modules. When i try to attach solar panels to them, panels get sink under the surface of modules "Kvant-2" and "Kristall" (Maybe, there's the same trouble with "Kvant", didn't check yet). And "Spektr" seems totally wrong, as you can see on this screenshot under spoiler.

Spoiler

uemAzlbIHRA.jpg

the dropbox link for "CRAFT ENERGIA ADDON" returns a 404 error, indicating that it might have been deleted or moved. can you look into this.

also, is the zenit first stage tank supposed to attach directly to the RD-120? i tried that and they do not separate, even though decouplers fire. 

Just found the zenit interstage, buried on the second to last row on the last page of the structural tab.

Can you provide more documentation on how to use this pack?. And craft files for each configuration of each rocket?

something else I thought of. Did you get permission from Bobcat to redistribute his Mir Pack? It is Licensed under All Rights Reserved.  

Edited by DarthVader

On 27.02.2016 at 8:10 PM, DarthVader said:

the dropbox link for "CRAFT ENERGIA ADDON" returns a 404 error, indicating that it might have been deleted or moved. can you look into this.

also, is the zenit first stage tank supposed to attach directly to the RD-120? i tried that and they do not separate, even though decouplers fire. 

Just found the zenit interstage, buried on the second to last row on the last page of the structural tab.

Can you provide more documentation on how to use this pack?. And craft files for each configuration of each rocket?

something else I thought of. Did you get permission from Bobcat to redistribute his Mir Pack? It is Licensed under All Rights Reserved.  

1. Strange why they flew.
2. I would have gladly introduced the documentation, possibly the first country to make the add-on in a short time
3. No, Rys said that "Its free float. Not planned to update 1.0.5."

So I took it from the add-on that let Dragon, not the old. If suddenly decide to Bobcat upgrade add-ons to 1.1, and he personally have any complaints, I will remove this link, no problem.

On 27.02.2016 at 7:03 PM, crberus said:

Mir Core Module is perfect, but there's a problem with other modules. When i try to attach solar panels to them, panels get sink under the surface of modules "Kvant-2" and "Kristall" (Maybe, there's the same trouble with "Kvant", didn't check yet). And "Spektr" seems totally wrong, as you can see on this screenshot under spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

uemAzlbIHRA.jpg

Check, repair it.

Edited by DECQ

On 27.02.2016 at 7:03 PM, crberus said:

Reveal hidden contents

uemAzlbIHRA.jpg

Look at the fix. It should fix the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/umpw8l9tdv4vsbd/AACeybJS-EDZ-i2rqh5qK2vAa?dl=0

Again I added a link to Craft files.

See the first page.

On 03.03.2016 at 3:21 PM, DECQ said:

Look at the fix. It should fix the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/umpw8l9tdv4vsbd/AACeybJS-EDZ-i2rqh5qK2vAa?dl=0

Again I added a link to Craft files.

See the first page.

I've tested this fix. It really fixes Spektr, but every other module seems to be broken, but, as i can see, it can be fixed the same way, as you fixed Spektr. Some screenshots under spoiler, as usual.

Spoiler

qnAuo-K1NyA.jpgGRgUtpQsNss.jpg8x4DH2lN1-0.jpglrstLgz4rK8.jpg

P.S. I don't know, if you're interested, but i'd be very happy to see Bobcat's Soyuz working again:)

Edited by crberus

1 hour ago, crberus said:

I've tested this fix. It really fixes Spektr, but every other module seems to be broken, but, as i can see, it can be fixed the same way, as you fixed Spektr. Some screenshots under spoiler, as usual.

Reveal hidden contents

qnAuo-K1NyA.jpgGRgUtpQsNss.jpg8x4DH2lN1-0.jpglrstLgz4rK8.jpg

P.S. I don't know, if you're interested, but i'd be very happy to see Bobcat's Soyuz working again:)

Damn, it's trouble, I will look at the problem.

As for the Soyuz, this will come down ?? :)

11734930_m.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.