Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

18 hours ago, DECQ said:

Damn, it's trouble, I will look at the problem.

As for the Soyuz, this will come down ?? :)

11734930_m.png

we ABSOLUTELY need an update for Bobcats Pack! It would be a dream to also have an updated ISS (but soyuz+soyuz u and mir is enough for now) :))

6 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

we ABSOLUTELY need an update for Bobcats Pack! It would be a dream to also have an updated ISS (but soyuz+soyuz u and mir is enough for now) :))

This is not an upgrade, it's my model.  :D

15 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

even better! what are your plans about that? redoing also Proton/Mir/Progress/Soyuz U? Just asking, no request intended

Of course, the ship has a Soyuz rocket, there is almost complete proton,plans progress.

That Soyuz :)

11743311_m.png 11743312_m.png 11743313_m.png 

2 hours ago, DECQ said:

Of course, the ship has a Soyuz rocket, there is almost complete proton,plans progress.

That Soyuz :)

11743311_m.png 11743312_m.png 11743313_m.png 

We have already 2 "Protons" and 2 "Zenits", so i doubt, that we really need him. I suggest you to make "Soyuz" with not really much parts, just like Bobcat made it originally 3 years ago. I also advise you to make not "Soyuz-U", but whole family of "Soyuz-2.1" launch vehicles (Or, two of them: Soyuz-2.1b and Soyuz-2.1v) and different textures for fairings with Firespitter. Also, it would be very cool to have soviet and russian probes, such as "Tsiolkovsky" for Energia and these modern lunar, martian and venusian projects, but they seem to be not very easy to model. But it all will take a lot of work, so if you decide to make at least something from my "wish-list", i'd very glad to help you with testing or documentation.

29 minutes ago, crberus said:

We have already 2 "Protons" and 2 "Zenits", so i doubt, that we really need him. I suggest you to make "Soyuz" with not really much parts, just like Bobcat made it originally 3 years ago. I also advise you to make not "Soyuz-U", but whole family of "Soyuz-2.1" launch vehicles (Or, two of them: Soyuz-2.1b and Soyuz-2.1v) and different textures for fairings with Firespitter. Also, it would be very cool to have soviet and russian probes, such as "Tsiolkovsky" for Energia and these modern lunar, martian and venusian projects, but they seem to be not very easy to model. But it all will take a lot of work, so if you decide to make at least something from my "wish-list", i'd very glad to help you with testing or documentation.

I made a rocket because there Soyuz, or is to release it without Rocket? If it is at all necessary?

I kind of agree with @crberus, there is really no point in making more of what already excists (Soyuz, Proton, Zenit). Personally I'd much rather see you use your talent to make evolved versions of the R7 family such as Soyuz 2.3v, Onega or Yamal.

Rus.jpg

1 hour ago, DECQ said:

I made a rocket because there Soyuz, or is to release it without Rocket? If it is at all necessary?

I think, we need rocket for spaceship, without launch vehicle it won't make atmosphere, but i can test it without rocket, if you want to - just send me PM.

Just now, fairy said:

I kind of agree with @crberus, there is really no point in making more of what already excists (Soyuz, Proton, Zenit). Personally I'd much rather see you use your talent to make evolved versions of the R7 family such as Soyuz 2.3v, Onega or Yamal.

Rus.jpg

Onega was launch vehicle for "Kliper", as i wrote few posts later. But we need Soyuz launch vehicle itself, because existing one is a bit too heavy for PC.

24 minutes ago, fairy said:

Rus.jpg

Zenit I already have, I mean can just make spaceships and various fairings to them, and to take the Rocket from other add-ons?

26 minutes ago, crberus said:

Klipper will be put on existing zenit

I actually would like to see the commercial Soyuz (Soyuz-2 Fregat) and the 2-1v, along with other versions such as Soyuz 5 and Soyuz-3. 

b14643.de and russianspaceweb.com contain excellent reference images of these rockets.

Which Protons are you talking about the OLDD one is broken and the newer one doesnt fit any of the MIR payloads better to have a choice in my opinion. Bobcats stuff isnt going to be updated he has said that on countless occasions. With 1.1 close to release most of the older mods we love will be broken beyond fixing if the original author doesnt want to spend the time or has lost interest. So the more we have of 1 kind of rocket the better chance you have of 1 actually continuing on into further releases

2 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

Which Protons are you talking about the OLDD one is broken and the newer one doesnt fit any of the MIR payloads better to have a choice in my opinion. Bobcats stuff isnt going to be updated he has said that on countless occasions. With 1.1 close to release most of the older mods we love will be broken beyond fixing if the original author doesnt want to spend the time or has lost interest. So the more we have of 1 kind of rocket the better chance you have of 1 actually continuing on into further releases

Actually my proton fits the mir payloads just fine and the r7 rockets (which DECQ textured) and also a zenit are, and will continue to be updated on a regular basis.

But everyone else is right, new parts should be developed rather than redoing existing stuff again. There are tons of things that people want that haven't been done at all yet or even considered.

Edited by raidernick

1 minute ago, Virtualgenius said:

Sorry Raidernick I didnt reliase you had a working version  was thinking more along the OLDD Bobcat ones 

Bobcat's is definitely broken. Denny's stuff all still works even if it isn't 100% realistic. I wasn't aware the mir parts didn't fit in it as I only play realism overhaul.

Denny's did work but it doesnt now it flips over I think the fairings are out of whack tried old school fairings mod and they confirmed an issue  there is another proton mod that doesnt fit I think its this one. its nice to have you back I love your skylab and probes mods

Edited by Virtualgenius

All work on the Soyuz and Soyuz spacecraft, Fregat, Proton, Angara and Federaziya, lunokhod, Kliper and many other unpublished modeled and textures from scratch, not as the Energia or Spaceshuttle. But almost all are already in the game, or is modeled at the moment, although half of these add-ons I could finish and release about half a year or a year ago. :)

Energia M can handily lift a Mir Core to orbit, without even using the second stage. Any of the energia varients with offset payloads (Polyous, Buran) have issues with an offset prograde vector after rolling to get on the proper azimuth for flight, slipping sideways and not recovering Polyus doesn't even get off the pad, just falls down. 

1 hour ago, DarthVader said:

Energia M can handily lift a Mir Core to orbit, without even using the second stage. Any of the energia varients with offset payloads (Polyous, Buran) have issues with an offset prograde vector after rolling to get on the proper azimuth for flight, slipping sideways and not recovering Polyus doesn't even get off the pad, just falls down. 

I didn't have these problems at all, are you sure, that you make everything properly?

On 06.03.2016 at 9:55 PM, DarthVader said:

lemme make a video showing my issues. give me till tuesday. 

Weight MIR units will be increased to 17t.
I do not understand the problem that you say, the video would really help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.