Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

Thank all, though about the RO did not give any guarantees.
Progress and Soyuz will be connected to other add-ones, such as KIS / RemoteTech / TAC.
Also connected to the systems of the Soyuz DPO-M / DPO-B. It will be possible to switch the RCS for a larger or a soft thrust, it is obvious for precise docking, still have a soft docking system and some of the other delights of life. :D

Edited by DECQ

4 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

If you're gonna make it work with TAC, are you gonna make it work with USI LS too? :)

Need to understand what gives this addon. But I think it is not difficult to add. :)

Though saying that there is no need for the new Soyuz rocket, I added it to the game, so much easier to control add-on.

11871092_m.png 11871093_m.png 11871094_m.png 11871096_m.png 

Did the re-texturing, as in Roquette will present something interesting.

Three items will be animated to simulate the separation of the first stage, and the engines of the first and the second stage will not be separated from the rocket, so it is more convenient.

11871272_m.png 11871274_m.png 

18 hours ago, DECQ said:

Though saying that there is no need for the new Soyuz rocket, I added it to the game, so much easier to control add-on.

11871092_m.png 11871093_m.png 11871094_m.png 11871096_m.png 

Did the re-texturing, as in Roquette will present something interesting.

Three items will be animated to simulate the separation of the first stage, and the engines of the first and the second stage will not be separated from the rocket, so it is more convenient.

11871272_m.png 11871274_m.png 

OH MY FREAKING SOVIET RUSSIAN GOD

Edited by trooperMNG

3 hours ago, trooperMNG said:

OH MY FREAKING SOVIET RUSSIAN GOD

Well, might say. :)
Although there are some problems, but I can say exactly what will be the next Angara.

18 minutes ago, trooperMNG said:

I'm just trowing this here....

cool soviet project

In fact, I have BOR, Spiral and so much more, but the aircraft must begin to do with version 1.1 because a lot of things change, the capsule easier.

Updated link Energia.
The new version of MIR, is now available.
There has been a correction of names in order to avoid conflict with the original version of the author, fixed all the nodes of this error could not attach a solar panel, change weight modules.

WARNING! You will have to uninstall the old version, and if you build a station in the game, it will be deleted after installing the latest version.

I express my gratitude CRBERUS for the various tests station MIR.

link on the first page.

@DECQ the Energia+Polyus .craft main tank drains liquid Hidrogen superfast at start, it doesn't even lift off from the tower. No liquid oxigen consumption. I don't know why, the other energia crafts you provide are ok

Edited by trooperMNG

On 17.03.2016 at 10:23 PM, trooperMNG said:

@DECQ the Energia+Polyus .craft main tank drains liquid Hidrogen superfast at start, it doesn't even lift off from the tower. No liquid oxigen consumption. I don't know why, the other energia crafts you provide are ok

Strange, but at the Energia/Polyus  did not even off the ground, falls at once. Updated files craft in the near future.

Updated Crafts files, added the original zenith and fix Energia-Polius.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i23utmhw6tragak/AACVS0ItN7lMepQaWRvzqXMna?dl=0

Also, if you want to see the glow of the RD-170 engine.

11994087_m.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r7b4qrj7pxamgl1/AAByZqdTrf3DzI34qAUwvUWYa?dl=0

Edited by DECQ

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.