Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

On 03.05.2016 at 7:12 PM, BolleT said:

how is the soyuz and r7 ingame, are they lagging, what is the fps?

I do not understand what you mean?)

like the soyuz and progress do have many nice details. are they going to lower the framerate if you still don't understand what i mean, i can make a bad google translate

Edited by BolleT

6 hours ago, BolleT said:

like the soyuz and progress do have many nice details. are they going to lower the framerate if you still don't understand what i mean, i can make a bad google translate

On 4/24/2016 at 5:38 AM, DECQ said:

He is now in the hands of Dragon01, as soon as it does with all that he wanted to release.

First of all, BolleT, your English doesn't seem to be that great which might be why Decq can't understand you.  Secondly, Decq can't answer any of your questions about a rocket he's no longer modding.

4 hours ago, Deltac said:

First of all, BolleT, your English doesn't seem to be that great which might be why Decq can't understand you. Secondly, Decq can't answer any of your questions about a rocket he's no longer modding.

In my opinion, I understand the question but for some reason I no longer modding? :)  
Of course, time is limited, but I'm still working on projects.

10 hours ago, BolleT said:

1. Energia strongly unsteady, try using struts. Just need a plugin from KJR by Ferram4, in my opinion at the moment it does work on this, update waiting.
2. Soyuz works quite well and is not too strong texture and does not take a lot of polygons, at least for me it does not cause lags. 

In principle, we pull its release for a strange reason, I think that it is enough realism in the KSP is not the price, this could be a long time of his release without complications..

8 hours ago, DECQ said:

In my opinion, I understand the question but for some reason I no longer modding? :)  
Of course, time is limited, but I'm still working on projects.

1. Energia strongly unsteady, try using struts. Just need a plugin from KJR by Ferram4, in my opinion at the moment it does work on this, update waiting.
2. Soyuz works quite well and is not too strong texture and does not take a lot of polygons, at least for me it does not cause lags. 

In principle, we pull its release for a strange reason, I think that it is enough realism in the KSP is not the price, this could be a long time of his release without complications..

Thanks for the answer!

13 hours ago, DECQ said:

I think we need some clarifications, then.  Earlier you said Soyuz is in Dragon01's hands.  Now it seems you are saying you are still handling Soyuz.  Would it be right to assume both you an Dragon01 are working together?

2 hours ago, Deltac said:

I think we need some clarifications, then.  Earlier you said Soyuz is in Dragon01's hands.  Now it seems you are saying you are still handling Soyuz.  Would it be right to assume both you an Dragon01 are working together?

As I understand DECQ does the modeling and texturing work and Dragon handles the cgf files.

Edited by frostsid

11 hours ago, frostsid said:

As I understand DECQ does the modeling and texturing work and Dragon handles the cgf files.

Yes, I meant it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

First of all, very nice models (Buran and Space Shuttle :D) but i am running onto some issues.

1. The part count is huge, is it possible to at least integrate the booster separation engines in to the "Advanced Nosecone" Part like they are on the Space Shuttle ? This would reduce the partcount by  10-20 i think ?

2. Same with the drag chutes for the Booster Block and landing legs

3. perhaps make another Buran External Tank like the Grom ET with both LiqdHydro and LiqdOx and integrated quad engine mount (again 4 parts less)

4, In career mode, some of the parts dont show up in tech Tree - mostly Wings, separators, Parachutes, tried it with Community Tech Tree as well but no change, had to manually edit the cgf files and change "TechRequired"

5. Grom ET mass is smaller than the separate TOP_ENERGIA + CENTER but Grom ET mass is 40 in cfg file (CENTER is mass = 5, TOP_ENERGIA is mass = 15) - is there any reason for this ?

6. I can confirm the Texture bug (black texture) when running in forced DirectX 11 Mode

7. I have problems launching this with MechJeb - the ship steers immediately out of control, no such issues when launching manually though

Otherwise, perfect Mod :D

9 hours ago, Jasseji said:

Hello,

First of all, very nice models (Buran and Space Shuttle :D) but i am running onto some issues.

1. The part count is huge, is it possible to at least integrate the booster separation engines in to the "Advanced Nosecone" Part like they are on the Space Shuttle ? This would reduce the partcount by  10-20 i think ?

2. Same with the drag chutes for the Booster Block and landing legs

3. perhaps make another Buran External Tank like the Grom ET with both LiqdHydro and LiqdOx and integrated quad engine mount (again 4 parts less)

4, In career mode, some of the parts dont show up in tech Tree - mostly Wings, separators, Parachutes, tried it with Community Tech Tree as well but no change, had to manually edit the cgf files and change "TechRequired"

5. Grom ET mass is smaller than the separate TOP_ENERGIA + CENTER but Grom ET mass is 40 in cfg file (CENTER is mass = 5, TOP_ENERGIA is mass = 15) - is there any reason for this ?

6. I can confirm the Texture bug (black texture) when running in forced DirectX 11 Mode

7. I have problems launching this with MechJeb - the ship steers immediately out of control, no such issues when launching manually though

Otherwise, perfect Mod :D

1-3.
All items separately so that people can understand and get acquainted with it, how was this universal system, the more that it is not enough for about 30% of the entire project. P.S. although I have such Energia, based on "Horizond Aerodinamic", it is much easier and takes up little space in mb but I do not know what license in this add-on.

12885346_m.png 12885347_m.png 

4. I do not understand the technology tree ...
5. This own tincture, in real life, an early version of the full configuration Buran not weigh 100 and 140 tons (not including payload), but Buran is present in the game much easier, although you can do the same cfg.
6. About Energia for the first time I hear it.
7. Look in the preceding pages, this issue was discussed.

On 6/2/2016 at 9:04 PM, DECQ said:

1-3.
All items separately so that people can understand and get acquainted with it, how was this universal system, the more that it is not enough for about 30% of the entire project. P.S. although I have such Energia, based on "Horizond Aerodinamic", it is much easier and takes up little space in mb but I do not know what license in this add-on.
4. I do not understand the technology tree ...
5. This own tincture, in real life, an early version of the full configuration Buran not weigh 100 and 140 tons (not including payload), but Buran is present in the game much easier, although you can do the same cfg.
6. About Energia for the first time I hear it.
7. Look in the preceding pages, this issue was discussed.

4. you have used TechRequired = largeControl in the cfg files, if you change it to TechRequired = advLanding or to any other which will match stock Tech, then it will be OK in carreer

5. ok, i didnt know

6. sorry, i meant the Buran of course

7. i have tried that MechJeb settings but still no luck, the vessel stears ot of control at some point :(

20 minutes ago, Jasseji said:

4. you have used TechRequired = largeControl in the cfg files, if you change it to TechRequired = advLanding or to any other which will match stock Tech, then it will be OK in carreer

5. ok, i didnt know

6. sorry, i meant the Buran of course

7. i have tried that MechJeb settings but still no luck, the vessel stears ot of control at some point :(

Yes, I wrote that the Buran does not work in 1.2 2, although I guess why.
Just I can not help with the autopilot, use only himself with his own hands, and the autopilot is set for other needs. :)

8 hours ago, BolleT said:

how's the soyuz going?

He is ready, as well as the Angara. Just I do not want to let him go without RO cfg, but I'm too lazy to do it;)

On 06.06.2016 at 6:28 PM, BolleT said:

Haha come on we need that soyuz! :wink:

He again underwent a correction, I think a little bit better than to mess with him but to release with a minimum number of bugs. :)

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.