Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

49 minutes ago, hypervelocity said:

I would really love a RO config for the Buran but I don't know how to do it

Asking in the RO thread would be an excellent first step.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20.08.2016 at 4:51 PM, JoseEduardo said:

@DECQ any news on a 1.1.3 version? :)

This version is stopped in development, there is a more simple and straightforward model that perfect balance with the stock version but does not have a lot of things (like saving system first block), but it is quite simple and is made according to the drawings, not taken from the Internet.

13940275_m.png 13940276_m.png 

9 minutes ago, DECQ said:

This version is stopped in development, there is a more simple and straightforward model that perfect balance with the stock version but does not have a lot of things (like saving system first block), but it is quite simple and is made according to the drawings, not taken from the Internet.

can you write that in Russian ? :D

On 8/31/2016 at 5:50 AM, DECQ said:

NOOOO!!!! We want a realistic Buran!!! We don't want a stock-a-like one, we want realism!!!

I think its only stopped development because of the wheel situation in KSP at the moment when thats corrected I expect DECQ will continue its path. I prefer the Buran as well I think its a better design than the Space Shuttle

Edited by Virtualgenius

8 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

I think its only stopped development because of the wheel situation in KSP at the moment when thats corrected I expect DECQ will continue its path. I prefer the Buran as well I think its a better design than the Space Shuttle

You are absolutely right, I have a new version of the Buran but without the wheels do not see any reason to deal with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15.10.2016 at 3:47 AM, mechanicH said:

The buran looks beautiful. Hope your update for 1.2 comes out soon. Would love to put it in orbit. 

Buran is a big problem, not sure if he will go to the new version of Energia. At least initially it will not.

Just out of curiosity does this mod functions at all in 1.2  

edit: so i did DL it and been playing with it for a few hours on 1.2, i have to be honest  its actually very fun to fly the shuttle, if you dont mind the non functioning wheels, but over all its a very nice model and flys on atmo and in space like a dream.. it gets a bit confusing setting up the actual lifters because some of the parts are a bit hard to position, but over all a every nice mod. Just needs some polishing up and it would be fully functional on 1.2 

Edited by mechanicH

15 hours ago, mechanicH said:

Just out of curiosity does this mod functions at all in 1.2  

edit: so i did DL it and been playing with it for a few hours on 1.2, i have to be honest  its actually very fun to fly the shuttle, if you dont mind the non functioning wheels, but over all its a very nice model and flys on atmo and in space like a dream.. it gets a bit confusing setting up the actual lifters because some of the parts are a bit hard to position, but over all a every nice mod. Just needs some polishing up and it would be fully functional on 1.2 

I have almost completed work on the new Energia, it will be higher quality in terms of models/texture and more functional. Also likely I will change Buran, but he will not have your own wheels

Unfortunately, there is need to wait for a plugin, Dragon will help.

I think that 80% completed work on the rocket Energia,exception Buran and Energia 2.

Energia 6SL /Skif_DM and Vulkan.

14660260_m.png

14660259_m.png

36 minutes ago, mechanicH said:

quick question,   for some reason some of the parts are not loading up in VAB/SPH    any way i can fix that on my end?

I can not answer because deleted this version of Energia a long time, is preparing a new version.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.