Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

• 1 month later...
On 26/07/2014 at 12:52 AM, montyben101 said:

Good luck with buran as most shuttle mods iv seen don't usually get released and are abandoned

As what just happend, a great mod...left to rot, broken on 1.3 and so this mod...is about to die;.;;.;;.;

Some one might have to close it...NOT ME im  not putting this mod out of its misory 

3 hours ago, Abpilot said:

As what just happend, a great mod...left to rot, broken on 1.3 and so this mod...is about to die;.;;.;;.;

Some one might have to close it...NOT ME im  not putting this mod out of its misory 

1 hour ago, Frandsen said:

I really hope some one can resurrect this. It would be too sad to see it rust away like irl .

Sadly it's  rights reserved.

So no one can pick it up

But don't see what could be wrong if you have up to date plugins

Edited by Mecripp

4 hours ago, Mecripp said:

Sadly it's  rights reserved.

So no one can pick it up

But don't see what could be wrong if you have up to date plugins

HOW DO YOU GET DA PLUGINS UP TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:0.0::0.0::0.0:

• 2 months later...

I'm even using older versions of ksp and yet still the textures are screwed, I loaded up 1.1.3 and exact same results, I also tried every version of those plugins and still no hope, plus this mod needs to be closed;.;

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:52 PM, Mecripp said:

Here some newer links to them 

https://github.com/snjo/Firespitter/releases/tag/v7.6.0

These haven't changed 

broken and read above

2 hours ago, Abpilot said:

I'm even using older versions of ksp and yet still the textures are screwed, I loaded up 1.1.3 and exact same results, I also tried every version of those plugins and still no hope, plus this mod needs to be closed;.;

broken and read above

You mean the shiny ?

1 minute ago, Mecripp said:

If your looking for a shuttle mod try it's up to date

I know I have it, I even have the beta for Block II update but this mod has the full buran, energia, vulkian, buran 2 and launchtower

1 minute ago, Abpilot said:

I know I have it, I even have the beta for Block II update but this mod has the full buran, energia, vulkian, buran 2 and launchtower

It could be fix but some would have to go back through unity and then it couldn't be post any way L:(

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, COL.R.Neville said:

you might try using sarbian's debug stuff. and with adjustable landing gear being fixed now might be able to get something going. 

the whole mod is dead due to @DECQ saying rights reserved so it carnt be contined

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 3:53 PM, Mecripp said:

It could be fix but some would have to go back through unity and then it couldn't be post any way L:(

fixed the textures, however the buran is fixed for RO/RSS configuration.

hey didn't @Dragon01  work on this, he could still fix this

• 1 month later...

well i'm thinking of starting a ksp mod ive learned how to make mods now i made my first part im wanting to make a buran/klipper/maks mod it would be helpful if decq could at least let me have the models and textures of the buran i would give him credit but im new to modeling and licensing 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.