Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

On 15/03/2018 at 11:34 AM, Jim123 said:

well i'm thinking of starting a ksp mod ive learned how to make mods now i made my first part im wanting to make a buran/klipper/maks mod it would be helpful if decq could at least let me have the models and textures of the buran i would give him credit but im new to modeling and licensing 

@DECQ has finished his career in the forums i think and probably wont respond and i think you could probably speak to @Vanamonde and ask him about liscencing and the wrights reserved thing and liscensing and if you may have the models/textures.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

What’s funny is that all other mods that @DECQmade in this version work fine, take his Saturn V mod or ANAGRA they can work fine in this version of 1.4.1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2018 at 6:30 AM, Abpilot said:

OMG IM NOT KIDDING I FIXED THE TEXTURES!!!! just need those damned wheels to be fixed 

@Abpilot could you tell me how to fix the textures please? I'm currently using this mod myself, unfortunately it's just the textures and landing gear holding it back.

Also did you figure out a way to Launch any of the craft file builds without them falling apart? 

2 hours ago, Cush said:

@Abpilot could you tell me how to fix the textures please? I'm currently using this mod myself, unfortunately it's just the textures and landing gear holding it back.

Also did you figure out a way to Launch any of the craft file builds without them falling apart? 

Craft launching shatter use kerbal joint reinforcement mod

textures are fixed via Tyler riaz however it is configured for RO onlyhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/bs5uic1i631qc1c/RO - DECQEnergia.cfg?dl=0

wheels are screwed 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you fix the textures with https://github.com/Telanor/DDS4KSP/releases this will convert everything to dds flip them and leave the png's for icons alone. 

for the landing gear etc. 

this is a really good energia and buran pack especially the launch tower. just have to do some work on the cfgs to bring them up to date. 

these are some really good tools for fixing old parts as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 7:31 AM, YourAgony said:

HI DECQ,

i have a Question... My Buran Looks nearly black in Space, not really White.... in VAB it is White and Grey....

how can i fix this?

thanks

Mike

there has been problems with the buran and @DECQ is not likely to revive the project.

the updates hav been breaking the buran more and more so it has a lot to be fixed

15 hours ago, Abpilot said:

there has been problems with the buran and @DECQ is not likely to revive the project.

the updates hav been breaking the buran more and more so it has a lot to be fixed

hmm, i thought that it would be a small problem , because only the textures are affected... :-(

thanks for the answer and the information

17 hours ago, Abpilot said:

I think I know the problems with the wheels (assuming it uses the FSWheels from Firespitter) - something that I didn't fixed yet by lack of time, something I will have next holidays. So, soon we will have firespitter wheels working again. :) (fixes that work fine and don't break anything will be merged into the Official project)

What else is broken on Buran/MIR? If it's Firespitter related, I can tackle it down on the next Fix Fest.

1 hour ago, Lisias said:

I think I know the problems with the wheels (assuming it uses the FSWheels from Firespitter) - something that I didn't fixed yet by lack of time, something I will have next holidays. So, soon we will have firespitter wheels working again. :) (fixes that work fine and don't break anything will be merged into the Official project)

What else is broken on Buran/MIR? If it's Firespitter related, I can tackle it down on the next Fix Fest.

thanks again... as i said.... for me the only problems are the textures of Buran...

3 hours ago, Lisias said:

pretty sure that the landing gear are from adjustable landing gear which is in ksp wheel or kerbal foundries. And the texture switching is controlled by firespitter. 

just convert them to dds. 

Edited by COL.R.Neville

42 minutes ago, COL.R.Neville said:

pretty sure that the landing gear are from adjustable landing gear which is in ksp wheel or kerbal foundries. And the texture switching is controlled by firespitter. 

just convert them to dds. 

i think KSPwheel is correct

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.