Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

18 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Give me some more time ... Energia works extremely unstable in stock, but it is great in RSS/RO, Buran also does not fly very well, although I am able to return it to the ground and plant it.

I use the Energija from LCA mod ( works great ) and Buran from DECQ ....

Both are working very well , the only thing that does not work are the textures for me.... 

10 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

DECQ said it clearly: This mod is dead and has no continuation.

nonono: on @DECQ's saturn V continuation he said that it can possibly be revived: @Alcentar has already made the buran flight ready and only a few tweaks necessary.

48 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

@YourAgony  It is strange that someone remembers about this add-on, because Energia is in Tantares.

A small report in pictures, Energia began to fly much better, Buran still needs correction.

Unfortunately I can not configure the Buran for RSS, but Energia has a patch to it and flies very well.

bacc1fc4ebe05e670568e30f3f2ce84e.png

screenshot9.png

a52ff4582857a565a5fb33b11f1ae5d1.png

2b487286e930ad888e0ec21c57231c5a.png

u don't need to convert energia and buran to RSS: tyler riaz himself already has:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs5uic1i631qc1c/RO - DECQEnergia.cfg?dl=0

1 hour ago, Alcentar said:

@YourAgony  It is strange that someone remembers about this add-on, because Energia is in Tantares.

A small report in pictures, Energia began to fly much better, Buran still needs correction.

Unfortunately I can not configure the Buran for RSS, but Energia has a patch to it and flies very well.

bacc1fc4ebe05e670568e30f3f2ce84e.png

screenshot9.png

a52ff4582857a565a5fb33b11f1ae5d1.png

2b487286e930ad888e0ec21c57231c5a.png

The LCA Energija is one of the Best Rockets that i use ... For me one of the greatest things in Rocket history...

thats why i need Buran ;-)

17 hours ago, Gudlifer said:

I hope we can soon try the corrected version of the "Буран"! really looking forward to it))

Unfortunately, it is Buran that does not give me a strong motivation to refine the add-on, because behind his shadow people do not notice a wonderful rocket, which means that the percentage that really will use it only to transport Buran...  :/

5 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

Unfortunately, it is Buran that does not give me a strong motivation to refine the add-on, because behind his shadow people do not notice a wonderful rocket, which means that the percentage that really will use it only to transport Buran...  :/

no no no :) i use the Energija Rocket for all the heavy things she is powerful and i use her sometimes with 8 boosters :D but mostly the LCA Rocket :) 

Please raise your motivation and refine the add-on please ..... :) 

Edited by YourAgony

8 hours ago, Alcentar said:

Personally, if I stirred the topic a little bit here it's for the rocket, not the shuttle. Energija is for me the best launcher; firstly because of the design wich looks pretty cool. The russians have alreaddy been able to anticipate the first things of the reuse with the boosters. Buran is, for me, over priced. Energija have a good story too with all the derivates and has a share oh inheritance with the Zenith launcher and the engines wich are used on actual spacecraft. Like "YourAgony" said, Energija is really powerful and buran is nothing without the rocket.

Your add-on  looks just awesome. I hope you will find the motivation for it ! :P

(sorry if my english looks bad, i'm not really good at it :s )

Edited by sumghai
Revert to standard forum post font size

On 11/25/2018 at 12:12 PM, Alcentar said:

https://imgur.com/a/Ypj6T2Q

@Alcentar i hope that you can see why i need a Buran Update .... i couldn`t insert the Picture so you have to use the link :-( 

I only play Sandbox and i use many russain rockets, but as you said, Buran is nothing without Energija.... it`s russian rocket history and Kerbal Space Program need still needs this Add-on :)

4 hours ago, YourAgony said:

https://imgur.com/a/Ypj6T2Q

@Alcentar i hope that you can see why i need a Buran Update .... i couldn`t insert the Picture so you have to use the link :-( 

I only play Sandbox and i use many russain rockets, but as you said, Buran is nothing without Energija.... it`s russian rocket history and Kerbal Space Program need still needs this Add-on :)

I LOVE IT!

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Gudlifer said:

Привет! Хотел поинтересоваться как скоро мы сможем увидеть "Буран"?))

Hi @Gudlifer,

Please post in English when posting outside of the "International" sub-forums.  If you'd like to post in Russian, there's a forum for that.  ;)

For the benefit of non-Russian-speakers, here's what you just said:

Hello!  I wanted to ask how soon we'll be able to see "Buran"?

22 minutes ago, YourAgony said:

No, no, nooooooo ..... 

:)

I just got carried away with my own project, I would say it is interesting primarily for me, and the community will not need it, but if you want to see how Energia / Polyus will look like then please, I once laid it out on Sketchfab.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f7b0d5c070c54e9d9bc64fcb201ae7da

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.