Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

2 minutes ago, Alcentar said:

I just got carried away with my own project, I would say it is interesting primarily for me, and the community will not need it, but if you want to see how Energia / Polyus will look like then please, I once laid it out on Sketchfab.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f7b0d5c070c54e9d9bc64fcb201ae7da

Oh my god .... that's a really great work :) awesome

14 hours ago, Alcentar said:

I just got carried away with my own project, I would say it is interesting primarily for me, and the community will not need it, but if you want to see how Energia / Polyus will look like then please, I once laid it out on Sketchfab.

https://sketchfab.com/models/f7b0d5c070c54e9d9bc64fcb201ae7da

remember you gotta add the lasers for the polyus pew pew hehe. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/16/2018 at 3:02 PM, Abpilot said:

nonono: on @DECQ's saturn V continuation he said that it can possibly be revived: @Alcentar has already made the buran flight ready and only a few tweaks necessary.

u don't need to convert energia and buran to RSS: tyler riaz himself already has:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs5uic1i631qc1c/RO - DECQEnergia.cfg?dl=0

Is there any way to get those configs??? Abpilot?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2020 at 12:50 PM, Virtualgenius said:

The MiR would be an excellent candidate for resurrection it is a quite old mod but hopefully a mod guru would bring it back

I am willing to. But I may not add any new parts. Only bugfixes an stuff that can be changed in the .cfg file. But the license doesn't allow me to do so. So if @DECQ could change the license to something more permissible, I could adopt this

Edited by VoidCosmos

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, VoidCosmos said:

I am willing to. But I may not add any new parts. Only bugfixes an stuff that can be changed in the .cfg file. But the license doesn't allow me to do so. So if @DECQ could change the license to something more permissible, I could adopt this

Please do, i miss the good ol MIR ;.;

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 10:14 PM, VoidCosmos said:

Do what you want with him.

On 5/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, VoidCosmos said:

I will wait eagerly for the Mir stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 12:14 PM, VoidCosmos said:

btw, I am guessing that, as you get further along, you will probably create a new thread for the Mir parts?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.