Energia project v1.5A / MIR v4

DECQ

Well, I just took over the ISS Community and wanted to check that so I can reference people to the Mir mod (since some of the parts needed for the ISS are held in the Mir mod) when I finally have the mod fixed enough for distribution.

4 hours ago, Sampa said:

Well, I just took over the ISS Community and wanted to check that so I can reference people to the Mir mod (since some of the parts needed for the ISS are held in the Mir mod) when I finally have the mod fixed enough for distribution.

Okay

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 10:36 AM, VoidCosmos said:

So what's the problem? Throw it at me!

btw, I have found a bug when running Mir as is, you might look into fixing the Mir RCS effects.  they are quite wonky at the moment.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:37 AM, Virtualgenius said:

its really nice to see you, I miss your mods they where so awesome and made my gameplay very immersive

Thank you for your kind words, but unfortunately there is no longer any desire to engage in modding.

Hey @VoidCosmos, forgot to mention, I also noticed a small error in terms of the way the textures act in darkness (I don't know, it could also be caused by the visual enhancement mods I use for my game) so, thought I would let you know.  also have a screenshot for you:  

OoFQ1tY.png

7 hours ago, Sampa said:

Hey @VoidCosmos, forgot to mention, I also noticed a small error in terms of the way the textures act in darkness (I don't know, it could also be caused by the visual enhancement mods I use for my game) so, thought I would let you know.  also have a screenshot for you:  

OoFQ1tY.png

Missing a normal map I guess

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Snark said:

I think what was meant was, "could you post the screenshots here in this forum thread, please"  ;)

oh ok well I'm firing up KSP

well idk how to do it cus I'm new

just don't worry it might be I'm on a different version

Edited by Star Man
mistake

• 1 month later...

It seems that I am not the only one; I also get that Buran texture error. Some parts go black, only some survive.
 Now KSC will be looking at an almost complete leftover. If you can help I would be very grateful. 
Also with the landing gear, but KSP wheel already has it solved.

On 25/10/2020 at 3:32, Star Man said:

cuando descargo el mod tengo un buran sin textura, ¿alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo?

24 minutes ago, luisitoISS said:

It seems that I am not the only one; I also get that Buran texture error. Some parts go black, only some survive.

Now KSC will be looking at an almost complete leftover. If you can help I would be very grateful. 
Also with the landing gear, but KSP wheel already has it solved.

well see i dont really know so i just left it and also for my quote i did not say "cuando descargo el mod tengo un buran sin textura" and whatever is left

Yes, that's why I ask in general.

51 minutes ago, Star Man said:

Bueno, veo, realmente no lo sé, así que lo dejé y también para mi cita no dije "cuando descargo el mod tengo un buran sin textura" y lo que quede

By the way, when you download the mod and the pieces appear without texture, do you mean something like that?

https://photos.google.com/u/1/album/AF1QipPh6LEQrRFVodXR3YRX7JIhbfzQOqErrBUU6R6_?hl=es

Edited by luisitoISS

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.