Modular Computer Package

CSVoltage

These models have so much potential. I may attempt to devise a plugin and learn how to code just to use these models. They are so cool. Good job on them. Rep incoming and followed this thread.

Edited by Wren

OK, so I read the description but I still have no idea what this is for. It's a part I can put other parts in. OK. But why would I do that? Is this all just for roleplaying, so I can pretend to replace computer parts?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey! Beautiful pic Hattivat! Sorry ive been away. I have something big in the works thats taking a lot of modeling hours. No spoilers yet. :P As for box sat, ya i looked into it when bob fitch used it in his series. I think they set out to solve the same problem as me but took a different road. I used the avionics package of an Antaries as my inspiration. From the looks of it, they used a server rack for theirs. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I remember seeing this mod before. I think it might be possible to use this to make a modification of it to create a modular upgrade of the new 0.90 probe system. Can make a MM config that removes all SAS in probe cores, and then have this with chips giving different level of SAS services... Though prob wouldn't work properly as upgrade since only the highest chip would be counted and removing lower level chips would not do a thing that way...

Lots of potentials for this though. Might actually works very well with cact eye telescope for a fully automated and serviceable space telescope too.

Edited by RainDreamer

• 2 weeks later...
Which textures?

The orange bits. They look exactly like the structural part caps of many of his parts.

My guess is further strengthened by the jarring difference in texture quality between those bits and the rest of the model.

- - - Updated - - -

Look

It's exactly the same. He didn't even credit him, which means it's against the rules. B9 License is (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)

gE6Nd8G.jpg

Edited by Cpt. Kipard

That's what I thought after looking at screenshots, but I wanted to be sure. I like the idea of this mod, and since CSVoltage hasn't been on since December 30th I just sent a PM and I'm hoping there's email notifications set up.

I hope this gets fixed and the mod is updated for .90, it seems like it would pair well with CactEye and I'm looking for more things to justify EVA service missions.

That's what I thought after looking at screenshots, but I wanted to be sure. I like the idea of this mod, and since CSVoltage hasn't been on since December 30th I just sent a PM and I'm hoping there's email notifications set up.

I hope this gets fixed and the mod is updated for .90, it seems like it would pair well with CactEye and I'm looking for more things to justify EVA service missions.

It works in .90

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.