NEW SERIES: Kolonizing Kerbals - It's time to Kolonize the Kerbol System

ellbristow

I've just started a new YouTube series using 0.24 and a massive array of mods... including the newest version of the Modular Kolonization System (MKS)!

The first Episode is live, and I will be releasing episodes as quickly as I can produce them (so probably one or two a week). I hope you like it, and if you do ,please don't forget to let me know on YouTube.

FOR SCIENCE!

Episode 2 -

Episode 3 -

Episode 4 -

Episode 5 -

Episode 6 -

Episode 7 -

Episode 8 -

Episode 9 -

Full mod list is available HERE

Edited by ellbristow
Added Episode 9

Hey guys. It would be really helpful if you could join my thunderclap, and invite your friends to do so too:

http://thndr.it/1rXVrV7

if you don't know what thunderclap is, it's basically like Kickstarter, but with social media instead of money. Everyone pledges to "share" a link, and if we get enough pledges it all goes out at the same time in one huge CLAP.

Any support is appreciated, and it is of course totally free. Invite your friends to CLAP too if you can... I really awnt to get this series off to a good start!

Thanks!

I'm already following this series on youtube... Seems promising! And i also want to know more about this mod!

Great! Thanks!

The thunderclap (see above) is a way to tell everyone else that they should be watching it too. If you have a twitter account I'd really appreciate the support! :)

Well you'll be pleased to know I did ditch kethane in favour of Karbonite roughly when I recorded Episode 3... So I will be using Karbonite as soon as I get some satellites up :)

Edited by ellbristow
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.