Mod lists

Seeker89

As most likely a lot of people here have a good list of mods, I do too. I feel like I spend more time looking, downloading, and installing mods then playing the game.

So my question?

What do you use to keep track of your mods and keeping them up to date?

I have looked at the tools like Mod admin, and other mod mangers but I download from more then just curse and that other one... (sorry)

So what does you guys do?

Seeker

I don't generally bother keeping them up to date until the next KSP version or if something is bugging me about them (this is also why I really hate update checkers, kind of irrational, I know). For certain parts mods that I love I check their threads often and download the latest releases when appropriate. I get all my mods from the forums here.

When a new KSP version rolls around I set my current copy aside as a "template" of what to download for the new version. I then download the mods one by one as they become stable and keep the zip files in a sort of "versioning" directory that I can reference for what's installed.

as a RSS/RPL player at near max memory (there are 78 folders (9,819 files) in gamedata) i try to to update unless there is a new feature that i want or there is a problem.

i live stream on a regular schedule so i have a bit of structure; play/edit video during the week. look for updates, install, test, delete parts i wont use and build on the weekend.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.