Jebediah's Interstellar Journey

Eurojo46

Prologue

Far, far in Kerbin orbit, just beyond Minmus, lies an alien relic, unseen by kerbal-kind. Advances in KELAR technology allowed us to see a fleeting glimpse of this object. But that wasn't enough for the KSP. They wanted proof of it's reality. It's existence. It's meaning. Kerbin needed a hero, a bold spirt with courage and wits. One that is not afraid of a challenge. A new era of space-exploration was dawning. The universe calls to the kerbal with the traits of a legend, the intergalactic hero. Jebediah Kerman.
Edited by Eurojo46

Chapter 1

New mission, new meaning.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!

"uhh"

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!

"damnit shut...up"

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!

"Shut UP!"

Waking up on Monday is hard, so I decided it was time to shut that damned thing up.

SMASH! That's better. Sitting up, I grabbed my robe from the side of my bed. Heading up the hall, I noticed that my model rockets were messed up, but I didn't care for now.

I'm concerned about the mission briefing at the KSC. After washing up, I took a peak into the fridge to see no frickin cereal. So I turned to plan B, snacks. Let's see... Kerbal Krunch, Kibble-Nibbles, Kit Kats, Munchies. So many to choose from! I grabbed the Munchies and hopped into my Kerrarai. Pretty nice sports car if you asked me. I made the 1 hour a 15 minute drive, due to my usual speeding. Walking in the door, I saw Gene Kerman In my face for the briefing.:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the support!

Chapter 2

Holy Balls!

"Thanks for coming so quickly, Jeb" said Gene, Head of Mission Control.

"No prob," I said "just cut to the chase, please and thank you."

"Well, we've located an object in orbit and we want you to check it out"

"OK, when's the launch?

" In... 1 hour."

Wow. Talk about cutting to chases. I munched on the Munchies while he blabbed away, with all those useless details and fancy stuff. I ran over to the KSPAC to meet with my buds and get suited up. Nelemy came to greet me first...

"Yo, Jeb-Dude! Haven't seen ya!"

After what seemed to be eternity, the greetings and goodbyes and see-ya-laters ceased, I made my way to the VAB. It isn't an interesting rocket like most, but it'll have to do. Simple 3 stage rocket. With extra snacks:wink:. 30 minutes later, I was ready for launch.

oh forget it

Orbital stuff happened, nothing important to me. That was until I saw the Object of Interest. A satellite. A strange satellite. I EVA'd over there to read a label. It read...

"Voyager 1"

This... "Voyager" was pretty beat up. Likely not functional. It's also not Kerbain engineering. Then, a gold-ish plague came to view. It showed a map and some beings.

Somewhat Kerbiod creatures, with a round head and longer limbs. It was a perfect map, but the pictures of the beings required some censorship. It was certainly alien.

"Holy...Balls" I whispered to myself:P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.