Ideas for fun in sandbox mode?

Panichio

I used to play KSP a lot. Too much, actually. It's been a long time since I last played it after getting a little bored of it and I need some ideas for things to try out and do in KSP that you guys think are fun.

build a house with a full interior out of structural panels and stuff, inside should be ramps leading to upper floors, some mock tables, etc..... add openings for "windows" and lighting. and land it on a foreign planet or moon of your choice.

Build two stations ,not far apart,(maybe on the mun) and connect them visa some sort of rail transport system. Which kept me occupied for the last few days and still does.

Launch a rocket from the easteregg-KSC. That was much fun as well.

I must say, I also suffer a bit from that `been-there-done-that`syndrome. But from time to time a new idea springs into mind. And the stupid ones are the best ;)

Make a copy of the game's folder and delete the GameData/Squad and GameData/NASAMission directories, thus removing all the stock parts. Do stuff with only parts from mods you've never used before.

If you haven't dabbled in em yet, give Spaceplanes a serious shot. I did about a year ago, and now that's 90% of what I build, lol. I LOVE Spaceplanes, or even just planes in general. I have all sorts... rocket powered, jet powered, Ion powered, gliders, cannon launched..... don't cheat yourself of 50% of the game, and who knows, you might fall in love again.

• 9 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.