Question: Mods that contain new power generators

Astraph

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod that'd add some high-output generators and reactors. I've got some projects that can't really utilise Gigantors (due to their tendency to break up in think atmosphere) or stock RTGs (which produce maybe 1% of output I need for my design to run).

I know that KSP Interstellar adds a bunch of really powerful devices - but I don't quite feel like installing a mod only to utilise a couple of parts and omit the rest - I don't really feel like playing Star Trek when I'm still to make a kerbed landing outside Minimus. I'm looking for an output of around 100-200 e/s - of course, doesn't have to be a single part, but the less, the better. ;)

Anyone has any suggestions? :)

OK, thanks :) Sent the creator a PM regarding potential update & compatibility issues... I really want to get my project rolling, without risking the game getting wrecked by a surprise patch being released XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.