Favorite KSP Youtuber?

Doge

Scott Manley is of course the best overall KSP let's play experience. Interstellar Quest is amazing!

KurtJMac is the one that introduced me to KSP.

Katateochi's Constellation and Grand Tour series are incredible.

Pebblegarden has some great tutorial videos with wonderful music.

OperationDx also has great music that he creates himself, and his missions are pretty interesting.

I watch Overfloater and Cupcake Landers whenever I want to see insanely awesome creations that I could never design if my life depended on it.

I love Jimorian and Hot Jupiter for let's play experiences that are a perfect middle ground between crazy explosions and super realistic missions.

I watch Nassault anytime I want to have a good cry.

I watch Robbaz anytime I want to laugh so hard that I can hardly breathe.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

RoninPawn all the way. I like Scott Manley, HOC Gaming, and Danny2462 as much as the next kerbalnaught but their is something about his comedy that puts him over the edge for me. Also his interactions with Houston and Bill are amazing and his bargain rockets series is one of the funniest things ive ever seen. Long live the Roninpawn!

Bob Fitch Youtube is the best !

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeazaYT

Without a doubt.... his videos are by far the most thorough, full of detail and a great story line to boot.

In truth, I think he is in a separate class of his own.

However, I would like to add that I do not consider other such as Scott Manley and Danny2462 poorer content producers. Indeed, they are also excellent but are quite different in the type of content that they do generate.

- - - Updated - - -

I must say that this particular thread was a most informative one.

As it happens, I watch most of those mentioned every day... however, there are still a number of producers I was not aware of.

Thank you all.

Pretty much only Scott Manley. I tried Bob Fitch for awhile, but his videos contained too much discussion of customizing and welding this or that part so he could get just the right look, then going into configs and such. Too complex for entertainment for me. He does to some pretty incredible scenes inside huge spaceships where you can tell he's build the sets out of KSP parts. I can agree his videos are in a league of their own.

Edited by klesh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.