[1.9-1.10] Hangar

allista

[b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]  

326 members have voted

1. 1. [b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]

• Yes, the grey textures are more stock-like
    • No, the green-orange textures are fine

14 minutes ago, Noppera-Bo said:

I don't know why but the textures have gone a bit mad in my save(ie. the docking port is a solid, uniform, eye-searing, neon green)

I admit to being very new to KSP modding, so any advice on what's gone wrong would be appreciated.

What's your GameData folder look like?

15 minutes ago, Noppera-Bo said:

I've plugged in a good number of mods, mostly base building and stuff to aid that(why I added this one). But none of the others are missing textures, just this one. In fact this is my first ever problem...

Let me rephrase that: Usually such things are installation problems.  A picture of your Gamedata folder will help us see if you have any issues with your install.

16 minutes ago, DStaal said:

Let me rephrase that: Usually such things are installation problems.  A picture of your Gamedata folder will help us see if you have any issues with your install.

Sorry, I will post it tomorrow when the library opens, I'm on my phone with no computer...

Hiyas, I have a probe attached to an asteroid via Structural Grapple Device. I did not fixed it yet but cannot decouple/undock, State says "Docked" and the menu gives me the "Toggle Grapple" option instead of decouple which would happen if I wouldn't have loaded a quicksave.

Is this already a known bug or am I missing something?

btw: I love the perm fix anims!

@allista

When having GC installed and I am for example taking a USI Konstruction port, I am getting errors like:

Spoiler

170220T124342.912 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceCrane' is inactive!

or when having GC+Hangars installed:

Spoiler

170219T224809.127 [INFO] [InfernalRobotics.Command.ServoController.OnEditorShipModified] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
170219T224809.128 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SurfaceTail' is inactive!
170219T224809.128 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarStationHub' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SquareHeatshield2' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SquareHeatshield' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceportRCS' is inactive!
170219T224809.130 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarRadialAdapter2' is inactive!
170219T224809.130 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarRadialAdapter1' is inactive!
170219T224809.131 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarProcAdapter' is inactive!
170219T224809.131 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarDockingPort' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtensionXL' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtensionL' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtension' is inactive!
170219T224809.133 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'StructuralGrappleNode' is inactive!
170219T224809.133 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MobileSmelter' is inactive!
170219T224809.134 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SmallVTOLHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.138 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Hangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.138 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'RoverLanderHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'RadialHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InlineHangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InlineHangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.140 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableSpaceHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.140 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableHangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.141 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableHangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.141 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'FairingsOcto' is inactive!
170219T224809.142 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Hangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.142 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceCrane' is inactive!
170219T224809.143 [INFO] [InfernalRobotics.Command.ServoController.OnEditorShipModified] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully

Is this safe to ignore? However, it still would be cool if this spammy thing could be avoided. :) o/

Can help assist in further testing if needed.

Edited by Jebs_SY

3 hours ago, Jebs_SY said:

@allista

When having GC installed and I am for example taking a USI Konstruction port, I am getting errors like:

Hide contents

170220T124342.912 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceCrane' is inactive!

or when having GC+Hangars installed:

Reveal hidden contents

170219T224809.127 [INFO] [InfernalRobotics.Command.ServoController.OnEditorShipModified] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully
170219T224809.128 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SurfaceTail' is inactive!
170219T224809.128 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarStationHub' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SquareHeatshield2' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SquareHeatshield' is inactive!
170219T224809.129 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceportRCS' is inactive!
170219T224809.130 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarRadialAdapter2' is inactive!
170219T224809.130 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarRadialAdapter1' is inactive!
170219T224809.131 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarProcAdapter' is inactive!
170219T224809.131 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarDockingPort' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtensionXL' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtensionL' is inactive!
170219T224809.132 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'HangarExtension' is inactive!
170219T224809.133 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'StructuralGrappleNode' is inactive!
170219T224809.133 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'MobileSmelter' is inactive!
170219T224809.134 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SmallVTOLHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.138 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Hangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.138 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'RoverLanderHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'RadialHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InlineHangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.139 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InlineHangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.140 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableSpaceHangar' is inactive!
170219T224809.140 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableHangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.141 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'InflatableHangar1' is inactive!
170219T224809.141 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'FairingsOcto' is inactive!
170219T224809.142 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'Hangar2' is inactive!
170219T224809.142 [ERROR] [UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour.StartCoroutine_Auto] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'SpaceCrane' is inactive!
170219T224809.143 [INFO] [InfernalRobotics.Command.ServoController.OnEditorShipModified] IR: [ServoController] OnEditorShipModified finished successfully

Is this safe to ignore? However, it still would be cool if this spammy thing could be avoided. :) o/

Can help assist in further testing if needed.

Thanks. This has already been reported and I'm working on the fix. Meanwhile it is safe to ignore as it doesn't seem to impact the game.

3 hours ago, LatiMacciato said:

Hiyas, I have a probe attached to an asteroid via Structural Grapple Device. I did not fixed it yet but cannot decouple/undock, State says "Docked" and the menu gives me the "Toggle Grapple" option instead of decouple which would happen if I wouldn't have loaded a quicksave.

Is this already a known bug or am I missing something?

btw: I love the perm fix anims!

Thanks! I'll check this and see if I can reproduce it.

GH issue to track: https://github.com/allista/hangar/issues/187

Edited by allista

1 hour ago, allista said:

@LatiMacciato, thanks again for the report! Found and fixed it. Saves are safe and everything will be working after as expected the update.

tyvm, also very appreciated :)

I hope I can grab some more science points to unlock the asteroid factory (had to start over my career save) so I can replace that certain probe with a bigger hatch to make use of it (ships and resources stored in 1 hatch).

still love your mods and how that all works out for my gameplay!

Hangar v3.3.1 for KSP 1.2.2 (2017.02.22)

ChangeLog:

Spoiler
  • Added appropriate CLS configs by Kerbas-ad-astra.
  • Added separate icons for Toolbar and AppLauncher.
  • Fixed inability to decouple the grapple/hatch after qsave/load.
  • Fixed Asteroid Gateway store/launch functionality.
  • When a vessel is docked inside a hangar the camera is now held still (instead of jump-switching) and the controls are newtralized to avoid accidental engine burns on the hangar's vessel.
  • Asteroid Gateway's docking space have strict positioning.

5 hours ago, allista said:

Fixed inability to decouple the grapple/hatch after qsave/load.

I do get the option now but it just doesn't do its job properly e.g. it doesn't undock (unsure why)

what log spits out (also unsure if its all connected to the undocking):

Spoiler

[EXC 01:10:44.994] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Part.Undock (.DockedVesselInfo newVesselInfo)
    AtHangar.SingleUseGrappleNode.Decouple ()
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
    UIPartActionButton.OnClick ()
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke (System.Object[] args)
    UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
    UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()
[EXC 01:10:46.454] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
    UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData)
    UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[IPointerClickHandler] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventFunction`1 functor)
[EXC 01:10:53.659] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.096] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.288] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.468] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.663] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.894] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:55.057] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:08.093] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:09.004] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:18.849] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:03.109] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:04.540] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:05.348] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:15:37.395] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:15:44.035] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()

am I probably missing something here?

hangars_grb815.png

Edited by LatiMacciato

I really REALLY love this mod and your other mod, Ground Construction... BUT there is one thing that is preventing me from using it. the Configurable containers part Something messes with ALOT of other stuff... it changes or adds crap to cargo bays and storage tanks from squad and other mods.

If this mod did what it is supposed to do and nothing else, it would be truly awesome.

Is there a way I can stop it from messing with anything outside itself?

Edited by TheKurgan

5 minutes ago, TheKurgan said:

I really REALLY love this mod and your other mod, Ground Construction... BUT there is one thing that is preventing me from using it. the Configurable containers part messes with ALOT of other stuff... it changes or adds crap to cargo bays and storage tanks from squad and other mods.

If this mod did what it is supposed to do and nothing else, it would be truly awesome.

Is there a way I can stop it from messing with anything outside itself?

There are MM cfg files. Standby for the ones which need editing. Sorry, my phone can't open them. Just poke around in the cfg files. If it has "@" near the start, it's a MM patch file. Kill off the one(s) that look suspect.

Edited by 0111narwhalz

9 hours ago, LatiMacciato said:

I do get the option now but it just doesn't do its job properly e.g. it doesn't undock (unsure why)

what log spits out (also unsure if its all connected to the undocking):

Reveal hidden contents

[EXC 01:10:44.994] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:46.454] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:53.659] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.096] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.288] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.468] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.663] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:54.894] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:10:55.057] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:08.093] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:09.004] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:11:18.849] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:03.109] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:04.540] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:13:05.348] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:15:37.395] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()
[EXC 01:15:44.035] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BaseEvent.Invoke ()

Heck! This should have been fixed! I've checked it with the old saves and it worked... :confused:

Wait, I'll come up with a workaround and post an updated .dll

Edited by allista

5 hours ago, TheKurgan said:

Maybe just delete the Squad.cfg file in Hangar?

Yes, that would remove Hangar capabilities from the stock cargo bays. I just don't see why do it? You can still use them as cargo bays if you like, Hangar does not interfere with it.

As for ConfigurableContainers, this mod is about patching other parts. If you remove the patches (GameData/ConfigurableContainers/Parts/...) CC would simply sit there and won't do anything, like any other utility library. You will see its functionality only on parts that were made to explicitly use it, but nowhere else.

4 minutes ago, LatiMacciato said:

very cool and no worries :)

Oh, this does worry me a lot. Brain malfunctioning... :/ 

7 minutes ago, LatiMacciato said:

very cool and no worries :)

Also, could you give me the .sfs file that is affected, I'll see why the Grapple module can't read the DockedVesselInfo from there.

1 minute ago, LatiMacciato said:

what i ment was more like .. your a human, we do mistakes, totally understandable! I would worry if everything would be perfect :wink:

Oh, I understood you perfectly :)

But such mistakes that seep through checking and rechecking before release are indicative of heavy concentration loss, which genuinely worries me :blush:

1 minute ago, allista said:

Also, could you give me the .sfs file that is affected, I'll see why the Grapple module can't read the DockedVesselInfo from there.

sure .. its quite not stock and might have MJ, NF and B9 stuffs in there, effected probe is called "#ExplorerProbe_small", i pm'ed you. :)

10 hours ago, allista said:

Yes, that would remove Hangar capabilities from the stock cargo bays. I just don't see why do it? You can still use them as cargo bays if you like, Hangar does not interfere with it.

As for ConfigurableContainers, this mod is about patching other parts. If you remove the patches (GameData/ConfigurableContainers/Parts/...) CC would simply sit there and won't do anything, like any other utility library. You will see its functionality only on parts that were made to explicitly use it, but nowhere else.

I have so many many mods installed that add/modify the capabilities of stock and other mod parts that it is becoming insane... I'm in the process now of weeding out mods, or parts of mods from my install that do stuff I don't want or need. 

Your mods do exactly what I want them to do all by themselves with the parts they have included... I don't need them to go outside what I personally consider their boundaries... and hey, if it's an easy edit for me (which is it :) ) I can still enjoy your mods without the little things that I consider an minor inconvenience.

Thanks for your work Allista, I do really enjoy and appreciate your mods!!

@allista By the way the Configurable Containers included in Hangar 3.3.1 has no parts folder in it... the Configurable Containers as a separate download from SpaceDock does have a Parts folder... not sure if this was a mistake?

Edited by TheKurgan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.