allista

[b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]  

326 members have voted

1. 1. [b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]

• Yes, the grey textures are more stock-like
    • No, the green-orange textures are fine

1 hour ago, Nicky21 said:

Hi.

Is there anything bigger than the spaceport? Is there something i need to make the spaceport use tweakscale?

I'm trying to fit in a small mk2 fighter in it bit it won't fit because of the wings...

In space you could probably make the inflatable hanar bigger than the Spaceport. But it's still meant for spaceships -- long and narrow.

Or you could... well... use one of the ground hangars, attaching it to the station?

The reason the Spaceport is not resizeable is the that it has internals, and if you resize the outer model, internals will be left hanging in the middle of it somewhere. Not pretty; believe me, I've tried :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I am currently running KSP 1.4.5, I appreciate the efforts placed in this mod and I find this mod to be very well maintained and very useful, especially when working with my carrier expansion mod. You see, I like to fly warbirds in KSP and the collision mesh with wheels sometimes goes crazy when the part count goes up, so the hangar mod comes in really handy when I park my F 14s on Aircraft carriers.

However, there might be a mod conflict with Bd armoury. There is an AI pilot in bd armoury that will check if missiles/bombs are located inside cargo bays, and would open the cargo bay to launch missiles. What happens is that when I installed the Hangar mod, the AI can't open the cargo bay doors even though it is selecting the weapon inside the cargo bay. I believe this is because somewhere along the code, the AI is told to find the "open" command and execute it,  and since your mod changed the name  "open"  of cargo bay into "open hangar", something just don't click.

I don't have a log, but I was able to get the AI to open the cargo bay door just fine when I uninstalled your mod. The AI also fires weapon normally if I have your mod installed and manually opens the cargo bay.

So, I wonder if you can fix this in your next update please? I have some suggestions on how to fix it, like simply returning the name of open hangar to opne/close, or include a  version of cargo bay without the hangar function along side those, so we can opt in or out the function with the pre existing parts?

Then again BD armory's AI is not the most reliable thing in the world, your mod might just be fine.

1 hour ago, anakin066 said:

Hi, I am currently running KSP 1.4.5, I appreciate the efforts placed in this mod and I find this mod to be very well maintained and very useful, especially when working with my carrier expansion mod. You see, I like to fly warbirds in KSP and the collision mesh with wheels sometimes goes crazy when the part count goes up, so the hangar mod comes in really handy when I park my F 14s on Aircraft carriers.

However, there might be a mod conflict with Bd armoury. There is an AI pilot in bd armoury that will check if missiles/bombs are located inside cargo bays, and would open the cargo bay to launch missiles. What happens is that when I installed the Hangar mod, the AI can't open the cargo bay doors even though it is selecting the weapon inside the cargo bay. I believe this is because somewhere along the code, the AI is told to find the "open" command and execute it,  and since your mod changed the name  "open"  of cargo bay into "open hangar", something just don't click.

I don't have a log, but I was able to get the AI to open the cargo bay door just fine when I uninstalled your mod. The AI also fires weapon normally if I have your mod installed and manually opens the cargo bay.

So, I wonder if you can fix this in your next update please? I have some suggestions on how to fix it, like simply returning the name of open hangar to opne/close, or include a  version of cargo bay without the hangar function along side those, so we can opt in or out the function with the pre existing parts?

Then again BD armory's AI is not the most reliable thing in the world, your mod might just be fine.

That's due to a patch that converts cargo bays to hangars. It's located in GameData/Hangar/MM/Squad.cfg if you want to get rid of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, and okay, even if the authoritative answer would come from @allista, if anyone else would have an idea, I would be much appreciative.

So both the Ground Hangar and the Habitable GH have attach nodes on top and behind (seen in SPH), right? I'l like to attach them to a baseplate, more particularly the Large Landing Pads from @Enceos (I think) to form part of a base complex. Thing is, I attach them using either node, and then offset, launch to test, and on return to the SPH the offset is gone, like if I attached it from the baseplate's bottom/Hangar's top, then offset up, on return to SPH, and loading from the saved craft file, the offset is gone. Similar with the back node, except it loses only vertical offset, rotation is still preserved. 

So, is it particular to the Ground Hangars that they lose their vertical offset if I try to attach them as a child part? And if it can't be avoided, how can I add, either by manually editing the part cfg or an MM patch, a bottom attach node opposite the top attach?

(Interested in doing this in order to integrate the ground hangars as part of a base vessel, to reduce total vessel and vessel loaded in scene count. So far only the Inflatable and Rover Lander can do so as they have bottom attach nodes, but the Inflate only stores one vehicle and the Rover Lander is kinda unwieldy with its lander legs/ramps.)

Thanks for any answers that may arise!

EDIT: Looking at the config in the github for the "Small Hangar"--I guess the Ground Hangar, for example, I see:

node_stack_bottom  = 0.0, -2.18543, -0.4944, 0, -1,  0, 1
    node_stack_back    = 0.0,  0.4,     -1.6194, 0,  0, -1, 1

which I guess defines what I called the back ("node_stack_bottom"), and top ("node_stack_back") nodes as seen in the SPH, the definitions in the config based on their orientation in the VAB (the ground hangars load into the VAB doors pointing upwards). I guess what I am looking for is the opposite of node_stack_back, to pop a stack node where on the "floor" of the hangar where it meets the ground. But the CGF documentation in the wiki isn't helping as it doesn't even mention "node_stack_back", and even if I knew, I'd have to know the position and vector coordinates to plug in. Really hoping someone can help me here, particularly with the coordinates. 

EDIT 2: Playing in KSP a little more, I can observe that the behavior only happens if the part size is changed; despite any translative offset saved, on reloading in the SPH, the Hangar defaults to the position of the node it is attached to (though keeping its rotation offset). Which means that it seems the editor can't save the offset of a part tweakscaled up or down from its default. I guess even adding the stack node I was hoping for won't help if even with that, it won't save offset positions. Unless I'm missing something?

Edited by B-STRK
Bummer. It must be the integral tweakscaling.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it's just me with a mod conflict (logs don't show anything at first glance) but I'm finding in 1.6 that adding an inline hangar to any ship causes that ship to have zero dV (in both the new stock readout and KER). Has anyone else noticed this?

If I do a quickload after a quicksave (or switch between vessels) I can no longer deploy payload with the fairing hangar.  This is on KSP 1.6.1.

Happens also when reverting to launch.   Anyone else have this problem on 1.6.1?

Edited by Kerbex

I'm having problems running this mod on KSP 1.4.5 (.2243)

Basically the problem manifests in the hangars button not doing anything when clicked on. I think I have localized the error to problems loading DLLs in the AT Utils mod. I've tried both using the version of that mod that is packaged with Hangars, and downloading the latest release of AT Utils from GitHub and overwriting the included DLLs.

This is similar, but (I believe) distinct from Gordon Dry's problem on Page 50 of this thread, since downloading AT Utils separately doesn't seem to fix it.

Here are the relevant lines from KSP.log:

Spoiler

[LOG 12:44:59.639] Load(Assembly): Hangar/Plugins/Hangar
[LOG 12:44:59.639] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\Hangar\Plugins\Hangar.dll
[LOG 12:44:59.640] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'Hangar' V3.3.0
[LOG 12:44:59.640] Load(Assembly): 000_AT_Utils/Plugins/002_MultiAnimators
[LOG 12:44:59.640] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\002_MultiAnimators.dll
[LOG 12:44:59.640] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'MultiAnimators' V1.1.0
[LOG 12:44:59.640] Load(Assembly): 000_AT_Utils/Plugins/000_AT_Utils
[LOG 12:44:59.640] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\000_AT_Utils.dll
[LOG 12:44:59.642] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'AT_Utils' V1.6.0
[LOG 12:44:59.642] Load(Assembly): 000_AT_Utils/Plugins/ConfigurableContainers
[LOG 12:44:59.642] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\ConfigurableContainers.dll
[LOG 12:44:59.643] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'ConfigurableContainers' V2.4.0
[LOG 12:44:59.643] Load(Assembly): 000_AT_Utils/Plugins/001_AnisotropicPartResizer
[LOG 12:44:59.643] AssemblyLoader: Loading assembly at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\001_AnisotropicPartResizer.dll
[LOG 12:44:59.643] AssemblyLoader: KSPAssembly 'AnisotropicPartResizer' V1.2.0
[LOG 12:44:59.645] AssemblyLoader: Loading assemblies
[WRN 12:44:59.645] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'SCANmechjeb' has not met dependency 'MechJeb2' V2.5.0
[WRN 12:44:59.645] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'SCANmechjeb' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 12:44:59.646] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CC_RemoteTech' has not met dependency 'RemoteTech' V1.7.0
[WRN 12:44:59.646] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'CC_RemoteTech' is missing 1 dependencies
[WRN 12:44:59.646] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' has not met dependency 'KerbalKonstructs' V0.9.0
[WRN 12:44:59.646] AssemblyLoader: Assembly 'KerKonConConExt' is missing 1 dependencies
[LOG 12:44:59.728] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.16, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[LOG 12:44:59.792] ADDON BINDER: Create binding redirect: ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null => ToolbarControl, Version=0.1.6.16, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
[ERR 12:44:59.853] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 000_AT_Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.853] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 000_AT_Utils, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.854] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 002_MultiAnimators, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.854] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 002_MultiAnimators, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.855] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.855] ADDON BINDER: Cannot resolve assembly: 001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

[ERR 12:44:59.874] AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'Hangar': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)
  at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.PackedVessel' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.AsteroidMassConverter' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarToolbarManager' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.SingleUseGrappleNode' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.PackedVessel' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.6.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '002_MultiAnimators, Version=1.1.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '002_MultiAnimators, Version=1.1.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.ControllableModuleBase' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
File name: '001_AnisotropicPartResizer, Version=1.2.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarPassage' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.ControllableModuleBase' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarMachinery' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarMachinery' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.ExternalHangar' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.ExternalHangar' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarStorage' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.HangarStorage' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.SimpleHangarStorage' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'AtHangar.Hangar' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Node' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<GetEnumerator>d__27' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass17_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<FirstTimeUpdateNodes>d__33' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<SlowUpdate>d__34' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass39_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<DelayedEnableModules>d__40' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass7_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'StoredVesselHandler' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PackedConstructHandler' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PackedVesselConstraint' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<convert_constructs_to_vessels>d__93' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass95_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HangarState' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<delayed_update_connected_storage>d__78' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass79_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass91_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<before_vessel_launch>d__95' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<push_and_spin_launched_vessel>d__103' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass104_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<launch_vessel>d__106' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<delayed_update_state>d__14' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TankWindows' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'HighlightState' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ForceTarget' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<before_vessel_launch>d__45' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<delayed_launch>d__48' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass52_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<>c__DisplayClass39_0' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<delayed_disable_decoupling>d__45' from assembly 'Hangar, Version=3.3.4.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

I'm not sure why it can't find the assemblies it's complaining about, since it loads them in earlier...

EDIT: It even shows the AT_Utils DLLs as being loaded later on!

Spoiler

Mod DLLs found:
Stock assembly: Assembly-CSharp v0.0.0.0
ModuleManager v3.1.3.0
Stock assembly: KSPSteamCtrlr v0.0.1.35
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalAlarmClock v3.9.1.0
TransferWindowPlanner v1.6.3.0
KerbalEngineer v1.1.5.7
KerbalEngineer.Unity v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
PreciseManeuver v2.4.1.0 / v / v2.4.1
PreciseManeuver.Unity v2.4.0.0
SCANsat v1.8.7.0 / vv18.7
SCANsat.Unity v1.8.7.0
StageRecovery v1.8.0.0
HabUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
[x] Science! v5.17.6792.18141
ProgressParser v1.0.10.0 / vv10.0
ContractParser v1.0.8.0 / vv8.0
ContractsWindow v1.0.9.2 / vv9.2
ContractsWindow.Unity v1.0.9.2
CapCom v1.0.2.10 / vv2.10
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
aaa_Toolbar v1.7.17.11
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
ClickThroughBlocker v0.1.6.7 / v1.0.0.0
ToolbarControl v0.1.6.16 / v1.0.0.0
ScienceAlert v1.9.4.2
B9PartSwitch v2.3.3.0 / vv2.3.3
NFPropUtils v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
NearFuturePropulsion v0.9.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
NearFutureSolar v0.4.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
SimpleBoiloff v0.2.1.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
DynamicBatteryStorage v1.0.0.0
DeployableEngines v2.2.0.0
KSPRescuePodFix v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KerbalActuators v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
WaypointManager v1.0.0.0 / v2.7.4
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
BetterTimeWarp v2.3.10.1
ModularFlightIntegrator v1.0.0.0 / v1.2.5.0
HideEmptyTechTreeNodes v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
AllYAll v0.11.15.1 / v1.0.0.0
NearFutureElectrical v1.0.0.0
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
KAS v0.6.4.0 / v0.6.4 for KSP 1.4+
MiniAVC v1.0.3.1
KIS v1.14.6773.33741 / v1.14 for KSP 1.4+
KSPDev_Utils.0.37 v0.37.6763.34473 / v0.37 for KSP v1.4+
MiniAVC v1.0.3.0
InterstellarFuelSwitch v3.6.15.1
MiniAVC v1.0.3.2
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0
Scale v2.4.0.7
Scale_Redist v1.0.0.0
Launchpad v6.1.0.0 / v6.1.0
ContractConfigurator v1.0.0.0 / v1.25.0
DMagic v1.4.2.0 / vv1.4.2.0
002_MultiAnimators v1.1.0.2
000_AT_Utils v1.6.2.0
SubmodelResizer v1.0.0.0
ConfigurableContainers v2.4.3.4
001_AnisotropicPartResizer v1.2.0.4

The full KSP.log is here: https://paste.ee/p/tUabM

Edited by mrwalter

• 3 weeks later...

hey @allista could you perhaps post some explanations for AnisotropicPartResizer ?

I have a model where the Hangar is added already (and working fine) but i am trying to add some resizing capability to it, i cant really figure out what the otpions mean exactly and how to use them properly:

MODULE
    {
        name = AnisotropicPartResizer
        TechGroupID = Hangar
        specificMass = 20.4471786732, 40.94614, 0.0, 0.04 //weights: [ 0.332835326413, 0.666513561115, 0.0, 0.000651112472253 ]
        specificCost = 107191.44, 86202.4, 0.0, 600.0 //weights: [ 0.552550740786, 0.444356377501, 0.0, 0.00309288171212 ]
        sizeOnly = true
        size = 3
        minSize = 3
    }

• 1 month later...

For those looking for an update, check Allista's status - as of the date/time of this post, he last visited the forums Jan 10 and last posted in October 2018.  I think RL got busy for him, so I wouldnt expect any updates until after he posts something.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Murdabenne said:

@allistaWelcome back, hope the Fam is doing well.

Yep, all is well! :cool:

It's mostly the work that got me :confused:

*and the little hacker of a daughter who tries to code alongside me each time I seat at the keyboard :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Kielm said:

@allista welcome back!

May I ask which of these releases to use with 1.6.1 please?

I'm not sure; I've never downloaded the 1.6. But I'd try the latest: chances are that 1.7 is more backward compatible with 1.6 than 1.4 is forward compatible with it :confused:

@allista Would there be any way to get this mod to ignore the volume aspect of a vessel? I want to "deploy" a blimp in atmosphere. As there aren't currently any deployable balloons I like, I am thinking of doing it with this parts mod:

But I want the hangar much smaller than those parts, to simulate inflation when the vessel is launched from the hangar. 

4 hours ago, traisjames said:

I dont see any options for adding things to hangers in 1.7

output_log.txt, please :)

2 hours ago, Errol said:

@allista Would there be any way to get this mod to ignore the volume aspect of a vessel? I want to "deploy" a blimp in atmosphere. As there aren't currently any deployable balloons I like, I am thinking of doing it with this parts mod:

But I want the hangar much smaller than those parts, to simulate inflation when the vessel is launched from the hangar. 

Technically it's possible, not to ignore, but to build a special hangar that has bigger-on-the-inside (think TARDIS) storage and the HangarGateway module with a gateway mesh being a single quad, so that it doesn't impose any size limitations.

That way your balloons will be spawned outside of the hangar part.

Oh, and to balance the almost infinite storage you may set it to single (or simple) mode, so that only one vessel could be stored at a time.