[1.9-1.10] Hangar

allista

[b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]  

326 members have voted

1. 1. [b]Do you use the [u]Desaturated Texture Pack?[/u][/b]

• Yes, the grey textures are more stock-like
    • No, the green-orange textures are fine

3 hours ago, LordDilip said:

the  problem is Allista, blizzy's toolbar doesnt work. first thing is it saying it is outdated, and even when i take that message off, there is no toolbar menu on my screen. the toolbar in the mod showcase

Then you probably just need to update it.

• 1 month later...

Hangar-2.9.9.2-BETA for KSP-1.1.3

Changelog:

• Fixed many problems with vessel launching.
  • Fixed many issues with the Fairings.
  • Fixed usage of convex hulls in clearance checks when a vessel is stored.
  • Fixed inflatable hangars.
  • Changed Fairings model. I hope you'll like it more than the old one.
    • The position of the CoM and attach node have changed, so existing ships that use it may have some problems, like empty space between parts. Sorry!
  • Asteroid Drill works again. It now uses stock modules and their derivatives.
  • Converted all modules that modify part mass to the stock IPartMassModifier framework.
  • Matched the maximum temperature of the parts with the current Squad's range.
  • Removed the Heavy Radial Engine part from this mod as it is irrelevant to hangars. If you use it, you may obtain the one from the previous version (you will need the HeavyRadialEngine.cfg, corresponding .mu and the radial-sabre*.png files under Hangar/Parts/ and Hangar/Parts/Models respectively).
Edited by allista

Just now, etmoonshade said:

... wow. This just -literally- updated when I found the thread. Awesome - I'll be trying this out now. :3

Glad to hear! :)

Just do remember that at the moment the Hangar is under heavy re-development and is not stable.

Use with caution and backup your saves.

Edit (again): Huh. Guess it tried quoting instead. Bloody confusing forum software.

First random bug:

When selecting the inflatable ground hangar, I get the following message:

"Sound file: Hangar/Sounds/Compressor has not been found, please check your Hangar installation."

When installing, I just downloaded and moved everything.

Edited by etmoonshade

37 minutes ago, etmoonshade said:

Edit (again): Huh. Guess it tried quoting instead. Bloody confusing forum software.

First random bug:

When selecting the inflatable ground hangar, I get the following message:

"Sound file: Hangar/Sounds/Compressor has not been found, please check your Hangar installation."

When installing, I just downloaded and moved everything.

Ouch! And thanks :)

I've reuploaded the archive with the missing file. You may download it again using the same link and reinstall.

When I'm starting up the game, I'm getting the following error:

[LOG 19:55:48.876] [ConfigurableContainers: 19:55:48.876] ConfigurableContainers: configuration of "Components" tank type is INVALID.

My off the cuff guess is this snippet from TankTypes.cfg under the ConfigurableContainers folder:

TANKTYPE:NEEDS[Launchpad|KolonyTools]
{
    name = Components
    UsefulVolumeRatio = 0.95 //cargo needs additional fixation and compartmetalization
    TankCostPerVolume = 10 //pressurized
}
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[KolonyTools]
{ PossibleResources = MechanicalParts 0.2; Machinery 0.2; StructuralParts 0.2; Recyclables 0.2; ElectronicParts 0.2; Polymers 0.2; SpareParts 0.2; }
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[Launchpad]
{ @PossibleResources,0 ^= :$: ScrapMetal 0.2; RocketParts 0.2;: }

I'm guessing that "Launchpad" refers to "Extraplanetary Launchpads" - which I have - but it might be bugging out before it hits those lines since there's no "PossibleResources" line defined for the base tank?

It doesn't appear to be breaking anything, but it's an odd message all the same.

58 minutes ago, etmoonshade said:

When I'm starting up the game, I'm getting the following error:

[LOG 19:55:48.876] [ConfigurableContainers: 19:55:48.876] ConfigurableContainers: configuration of "Components" tank type is INVALID.

My off the cuff guess is this snippet from TankTypes.cfg under the ConfigurableContainers folder:

TANKTYPE:NEEDS[Launchpad|KolonyTools]
{
    name = Components
    UsefulVolumeRatio = 0.95 //cargo needs additional fixation and compartmetalization
    TankCostPerVolume = 10 //pressurized
}
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[KolonyTools]
{ PossibleResources = MechanicalParts 0.2; Machinery 0.2; StructuralParts 0.2; Recyclables 0.2; ElectronicParts 0.2; Polymers 0.2; SpareParts 0.2; }
@TANKTYPE[Components]:NEEDS[Launchpad]
{ @PossibleResources,0 ^= :$: ScrapMetal 0.2; RocketParts 0.2;: }

I'm guessing that "Launchpad" refers to "Extraplanetary Launchpads" - which I have - but it might be bugging out before it hits those lines since there's no "PossibleResources" line defined for the base tank?

It doesn't appear to be breaking anything, but it's an odd message all the same.

Well, configuration of the ConfigurableContainers is the old one, pre-KSP-1; this error means you would not have the Components tank type ingame. And you probably right about why this is not working. In any case, This whole file needs revising as the resource definitions and their usage by the mods have likely changed.

Right now I would offer you this likely-fixed version for testing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g630vcezvjcs2pn/TankTypes.cfg?dl=0

Please, tell me if it does or doesn't produce any errors.

And I in the meantime will start a full-scale revision of tank types...

Hangar-2.9.9.3-BETA for KSP-1.1.3

Changelog:

• Updated AntennaRange and RemoteTech patches. If anyone plays with these modes, please, test them. All the hangars should have builtin antennas with appropriate ranges.
  • Fixed heatshields in both stock and DeadlyReentry configurations. If anyone plays with DR, please, test the shields.
  • Updated TankTypes configurations of ConfigurableContainers. 
  • Removed: FAR MM config, GroundAnchor MM config, Resources.cfg. They're not needed anymore.
  • Opening/Closing of the hangar gates automatically Activates/Deactivates the hangar. 
  • Added CoMCurves to smoothly change part's CoMOffset on geometry animation (currently used in inflatables). 
  • Added Recompressible option to the Inflatable module that allows to use the same body of the compressed gas repeatedly.
  • Added InflatableSpaceHangar part. Sorry, it's too boring to just fix things; I needed to make something new for a change. Hope you'll like it.
  • Fixed automatic flipping of hangar-space normals.

By the way, since I removed container parts from the Hangar (and only use ConfigurableContainers to store resources in a mined asteroid), does anyone by any chance want to make a part pack or a patches for existing containers in other mods for CC? I know there're a popular FSFuelSwitch with the similar functionality, but CC provide a more systematic approach for resource management and the TankManager module with GUI for in-editor compartmentalization of a container part.

Edited by allista

2 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

I recently installed several mods, and a "ConfigurableContainers" folder appeared in my GameData... @allista Do you have a link for this mod? (ConfigurableContainers)....  I'm not coming up with anything in Google... :(

ConfigurableContainers is not a mod per se, but a library for modders. It is a part of my AT_Utils library and I use it in the Hangar. It may appear when you install AT_Utils from CKAN (as a dependency for TCA, for example) or if you install the Hangar itself. The only link that exists so far is its GitHub repo: https://github.com/allista/ConfigurableContainers

@allista Wow... I've been shopping around for resource/texture switchers, as I'm currently working on some container parts to include in BioMASS, and my own separate parts pack... I'm taking a look at @Angel-125's WildBlueTools this weekend... I want something more user friendly than FS/IFS right-click menu provides for toggling thru switches... I hope to provide support for dozens of different resources, using only 3 parts... I checked out your Git, allista... I think I'll take a look at this as well... THANK YOU for the choice in licensing :D

The final decision may not be up to me, as I have a partner in crime that is in charge of the coding/.cfg part of the mod, so we'll see... :)

49 minutes ago, Stone Blue said:

@allista Wow... I've been shopping around for resource/texture switchers, as I'm currently working on some container parts to include in BioMASS, and my own separate parts pack... I'm taking a look at @Angel-125's WildBlueTools this weekend... I want something more user friendly than FS/IFS right-click menu provides for toggling thru switches... I hope to provide support for dozens of different resources, using only 3 parts... I checked out your Git, allista... I think I'll take a look at this as well... THANK YOU for the choice in licensing :D

The final decision may not be up to me, as I have a partner in crime that is in charge of the coding/.cfg part of the mod, so we'll see... :)

Feel free to ask any questions that might arise. I also can provide you with an example configuration of containers that I had in this mod previously:

https://github.com/allista/hangar/blob/master/GameData/Hangar/Parts/AsteroidHangars/ResourceTanks.cfg

Note the SimpleTextureSwitcher module that is also provided with the ConfigurableContainers.

And the GUI looks like this:

https://github.com/allista/hangar/wiki/Switchable-Tanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hangar-2.9.9.4-BETA for KSP-1.1.3

Changelog:

• Hangar per se:
    • Added back MobileSmelter and converted it to stock ModuleResourceConverter. Without it it was impossible to create resource tanks within asteroids.
    • Asteroid resource tanks are built from "Metals" resource from the CommunityResourcePack now.
    • Corrected Ablator amount of the Square Heatshield. 
    • Corrected Asteroid Drill's ThermalEfficiency curve.
    • Added ModuleFuelJettison to Asteroid Drill.
  • Configurable Containers 2.0:
    • Added tank volume configurations. These may be provided by mods as well as defined by the user through the Tank Manager GUI. A configuration is a set of tanks of particular type and resource with relative volumes. When you add a new tank in Tank Manager you may choose a configuration as if it was a simple tank type; but the volume of the new tank will be divided proportionally between the tanks defined/saved in the configuration. CC currently provides a single predefined configuration "LFO" which is the standard rocket fuel tank (45% Liquid Fuel + 55% Oxidizer). @Nori, if I'm not mistaken, it is you who have suggested this feature long ago.
    • Tanks with the Tank Manager and more that 1 configured tank now provide a simplified version of the Tank Manager GUI in flight to unclutter part menu.
    • Part Patches:
      • Added back Hangar's Multipurpose Resource Tanks, but as a patch within CC rather than as part of the Hangar itself.
      • Added Patch for ALL stock tanks (LF, LFO, MonoPropellant, Xenon, Ore). The LFO patch may conflict with the analogous patch from InterstellarFuelSwitch, so it currently only applies to parts without IFS module.
      • If you don't like these patches, you may safely delete the GameData/ConfigurableContainers/Parts folder. In any case, I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
    • Corrected TankTypes configuration.
    • Many-many bugfixes.
    • For Modders (@Stone Blue, if you're still interested):
      • Added the DoCostPatch option that provides easy way to patch existing parts without change of initial cost. Modifying tanks of such part in editor does change its cost as usual.
      • Added ability to use TANKCONF nodes (which define tank configuration rather than a single tank) along with TANK nodes to partition tank's volume.
      • Added ability to use named volume configurations as tank types (see SquadPatch.cfg for examples, the LFO section).
      • When you use ModuleTankManager, only the topmost Volume parameter indicates the tank's total volume in m^3; all residing TANKs' and TANKCONFs' Volumes are interpreted as arbitrary proportions (e.g. may be 0.1, 0.3 and 0.6, but may also be 34, 102 and 204 with the exact same result).
Edited by allista

THANK YOU, @allista :)

RL got in the way the last couple weeks, and I havent had a chance to give either WildBlue Tools, OR AT Utilities a REAL good look under the hoods... I've just been over the documentation for both... I LOVE both of them, and am torn about eventually having to most likely use one or the other... You and @Angel-125 have done EXCELLENT jobs with both of them... At this point, I'm leaning more toward AT Utilities, from what little I've seen... I may end up using both eventually, tho... In seperate mods, of course... :)

On 9/24/2016 at 6:08 AM, allista said:

~snip

Cool!

So threw this into my heavily modded save and ran into a few issues. First up is Throttle Controlled Avionics stopped working. The module didn't appear in the toolbar and it didn't show up on command modules anymore.

I did try to do a fresh install of TCA and then throwing Hanger over the top, but no go.

Probably has something to do with these errors:

AssemblyLoader: Exception loading 'ThrottleControlledAvionics': System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at AssemblyLoader.LoadAssemblies () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Additional information about this exception:

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.EngineWrapper' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.VesselWrapper' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ModuleTCA' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAScenario' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAToolbarManager' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAModulesDatabase' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.VesselProps' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.RendezvousTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.AtmoSim' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

File name: '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

File name: '000_AT_Utils, Version=1.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.VesselConfig' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TorqueOptimizer' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TorqueOptimizer' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Config' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.EngineConfigDB`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.EngineConfigDB`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAMacroLibrary' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.FloatCondition' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.FloatCondition' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.Condition' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.Condition' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.MacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SetFloatMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SetFloatMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.MacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Mode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.OnOffMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.OnOffMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Selector' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'CompareOperator' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Selector' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SingleBlockMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ConditionMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SingleBlockConditionMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ConditionMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SingleBlockConditionMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.SingleBlockMacroNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAModule' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAModule' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ModuleConfig' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Rotation' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.AttitudeControlBase' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ModuleConfig' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.AutopilotModule' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.AutopilotModule' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.DrawableComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ControlPanel' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ControlPanel' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.VesselProps' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'EnginesStats' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TrajectoryCalculator' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NextTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TrajectoryPredicate' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TrajectoryCalculator`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TargetedTrajectoryCalculator`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Stage' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.LandingTrajectoryAutopilot' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Stage' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.BaseTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TargetedTrajectoryBase' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TargetedTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TargetedTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.LandingTrajectoryAutopilot' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'LandingStage' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SurfaceNode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Comparer' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.AttitudeControlBase' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ThrustDirectionControl' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.ThrustDirectionControl' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAService' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Mode' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TerrainPoint' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Ray' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Sweep' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ManeuverType' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'PQS_Altimeter' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.DrawableComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAService' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Client' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TrajectoryCalculator' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ManeuverCondition' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TargetedTrajectoryCalculator`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.OrbitalComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.OrbitalComponent' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'NextTrajectory' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'TrajectoryPredicate' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.TrajectoryOptimizer`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.CurrentTrajectory`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ThrottleControlledAvionics.CurrentTrajectory`1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<Resume>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<stage_is_empty>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<activate_next_stage>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<delayed_init>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<activeProfileUpdate>c__Iterator1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<updateUnpackDistance>c__Iterator2' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<SaveConfigs>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<init_on_load>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<SaveMacro>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<Get>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<sort_module>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<Awake>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<ApplyCFG>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<SyncCFG>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<Draw>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<WaypointList>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<WaypointOverlay>c__AnonStorey2' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<ThrustAtAlt>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<GetStageStats>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<GetAvailableFuelMass>c__AnonStorey3' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<GetAvailableFuelMass>c__AnonStorey2' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<NewOrbit>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<compute_trajectory>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<compute_initial_trajectory>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<fine_tune_approach>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<compute_landing_trajectory>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<fine_tune_approach>c__AnonStorey1' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<surface_scanner>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<vessel_scanner>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<set_vspeed>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<compute_rendezvou_trajectory>c__AnonStorey0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<compute_start_orbit>c__AnonStorey2' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type '<optimize_trajectory>c__Iterator0' from assembly 'ThrottleControlledAvionics, Version=3.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Next up I ran into a bunch of errors when I first tried to put a fairing hanger in:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

Module HangarFairings threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AtHangar.HangarFairings.early_setup (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at AtHangar.HangarMachinery.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

File 'D:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\..\001_AnisotropicPartResizer.user' does not exist

[000_AT_Utils: 21:01:29.949] Unable to read D:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\..\001_AnisotropicPartResizer.user

RemoteTech: ModuleRTDataTransmitter::OnLoad

RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: Find TRANSMITTER success.

RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: Add TRANSMITTER success.

Module ModuleRTAntenna threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at VesselTripLog.FromVessel (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at FinePrint.Contracts.Parameters.VesselDestinationParameter.CheckFlightLog (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.AddTransmitter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.SetState (Boolean state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5 hours ago, Nori said:

Cool!

So threw this into my heavily modded save and ran into a few issues. First up is Throttle Controlled Avionics stopped working. The module didn't appear in the toolbar and it didn't show up on command modules anymore.

I did try to do a fresh install of TCA and then throwing Hanger over the top, but no go.

Next up I ran into a bunch of errors when I first tried to put a fairing hanger in:

Module HangarFairings threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AtHangar.HangarFairings.early_setup (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at AtHangar.HangarMachinery.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

File 'D:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\..\001_AnisotropicPartResizer.user' does not exist

[000_AT_Utils: 21:01:29.949] Unable to read D:\Games\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\..\001_AnisotropicPartResizer.user

RemoteTech: ModuleRTDataTransmitter::OnLoad

RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: Find TRANSMITTER success.

RemoteTech: ModuleRTAntenna: Add TRANSMITTER success.

Module ModuleRTAntenna threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at VesselTripLog.FromVessel (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at FinePrint.Contracts.Parameters.VesselDestinationParameter.CheckFlightLog (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at EventData`1[Vessel].Fire (.Vessel data) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.AddTransmitter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.SetState (Boolean state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

at RemoteTech.Modules.ModuleRTAntenna.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Thanks for the report!

Yea, sorry, TCA depends on the older AT_Utils. Here's the dll compiled against the beta version used in Hangar:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mz82dqp9s7kwbj/ThrottleControlledAvionics.dll?dl=0

Just replace the old one and it should work.

As for the Fairing Hangar, I'll investigate. The last time I checked, all worked well. BTW, by "try to put" you mean in Editor?

25 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

@allista, This may work great for CVX, aircraft carriers carry lots of aircraft. How does one make a hanger?

Ah, not so simple, I'm afraid: you need to add some special meshes and transforms to the model (hangar space, trigger, launch position) to have something meaningful. You also have to make many colliders for the walls...

I was writing a HOWTO for that, but it isn't finished -- only the modelling part is covered. Still, it's a good place to start: https://github.com/allista/hangar/wiki/HOWTO-for-Modders

You may also look at the actual blender models I made for this mod to have the idea. The inline one, for example: https://github.com/allista/hangar/blob/master/Assets/inline-hangar.blend

2 minutes ago, allista said:

Ah, not so simple, I'm afraid: you need to add some special meshes and transforms to the model (hangar space, trigger, launch position) to have something meaningful. You also have to make many colliders for the walls...

I was writing a HOWTO for that, but it isn't finished -- only the modelling part is covered. Still, it's a good place to start: https://github.com/allista/hangar/wiki/HOWTO-for-Modders

You may also look at the actual blender models I made for this mod to have the idea. The inline one, for example: https://github.com/allista/hangar/blob/master/Assets/inline-hangar.blend

I'm sure the rest I can figure out, the Nimitz carrier alone has over 100 colliders. Mostly I'm concerned with transform positioning. I'll certainly give it a look. 

14 minutes ago, Eskandare said:

I'm sure the rest I can figure out, the Nimitz carrier alone has over 100 colliders. Mostly I'm concerned with transform positioning. I'll certainly give it a look. 

I feel I need to end the BETA phase and publish this all once more... :confused:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.