evsey2003

Is this mod good?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is this mod good?

• Yes
    • Well.... i dont know...
    • No
    • GRAB ALL OF MY MONEY I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS

I dont know where to post it, sooooo....

Link to download: https://www./?s7222497kt1pm92

Its the same basic liquid engine, but it costs zero and have alot of speed.

So... i dont know, i need to make a license even for this? Ok, my license for this is... Dont sell my addon.

I dont know ho to use module manager, so you put folder from the archive into \GameData\Squad\Parts\Engine

Maybe admins will delete this thread, because its so small, but still, its a thread. I am very, very sorry if i break any rules.

Use at your own risk.

It have 1000000000000000000 thrust. Perfect.

Maybe sometime i will make a batman texture for it if someone tell me how to do it and what file to edit.

And pls teach me to use module manager. I will try to make a batman engine. If i would know how.

Edited by evsey2003
batmannnnn

I dont think this should be posted here because everybody can do it by themselves. You simply changed the .cfg file of the engine.

So where do i post it?

If i could make a batman texture for it... What file is for textures?!

Generally speaking, just changing the config of a stock part and saying it's a mod is frowned upon. If you make a custom model and texture, you might get a bit more interest.

Edit: also, if you are going to vote in your own poll, make it a non-public poll :wink:

I dont know ho to use module manager, so you put folder from the archive into \GameData\Squad\Parts\Engine

I have 0 knowledge of modding and I even know that should've been GameData/some_other_name/Parts/Engine

This is hillarious. :D

Have you guys checked cfg? it does have 10^18 thrust, but it also has corresponding fuel usage. And min thrust is equal max. This thing will sip your fuel tanks in Planck's time. xD

Since Sarbian voted for it, it cant be bad ;)

Edited by Mein_Gott

Thread closed. I appreciate your attempt to mod evsey2003, and if you want to learn more I encourage you to read the forums that deal with modeling and such, but this really doesn't qualify as a mod. Sorry.