Post your screenshot number...?

Mr.Rocket

I guess this is a forum game... or may be in fanworks.

Answer the request in the above post, and then tell the next post what screenshot to to post. :sticktongue:

The screenshots folder has all of your screenshots numbered. Any random pics may occur. So if someone told me to post pic #5512 i would post this:

( not even sure what this is)

l3Cy2iE.png

So, to the user below, post your screenshot number 589 :)

k7jXQD7.png

I generally put new KSP installations in a new folder, so I have multiple of most numbers, but I actually only had one of #100. This is me attaching a fuel reserve to a station with the help of a new version of my Crew Transport (in 0.23.5).

Next is 1337, or if that's too high number 96 (you better have at least that many by now).

I only have 9 screenshots. I clear the folder out regularly, and only save the ones that I have a chance of ever wanting to see again.

So here's #8 and #2 because I can't do 497, 82, or 4, 9 and 7 (because I don't have a screenshot9)

8 is looking down on KSC through clouds and fire during reentry.

screenshot8.png

2 is because I was trying to figure out why contract payouts in one game were so low, and those in another were so high.

screenshot2.png

Next person, take the number of screenshots you have and cut the number in half. Round down and post that one.

KGRcHMU.png

The boxplane I constructed that works with FAR installed*.

* May or may not require six reaction wheels and Mechjeb for proper control. Do not attempt flight at speeds above 60 meters per second.

Screenshot #152

Edited by Vaporo

I have two of those:

toyAZ0H.jpg

First is 0.23.5 when I looked directly down the barrel of a nuclear engine and gave myself brain cancer; second is from just today when I was trying to get reference shots to compare the sizes of my motherships from the last few versions (this one happens to be the newest and is still a WIP).

Next comes number 39.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.