[1.02] (.50)ExtraPlanetary LaunchPads Extended-Part Pack (and extras!)

Good to know. Well, I'm working on re-textures of the drill and ISRU. If you want them, you can have them.

Yes to the MM configs if you don't mind.

Edited by UAL002

Good to know. Well, I'm working on re-textures of the drill and ISRU. If you want them, you can have them.

Yes to the MM configs if you don't mind.

Done

Drill - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19908938/MetalOre-Drill.cfg

ISRU- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19908938/MetalOre-ISRU.cfg

Just drop em anywhere in the game data folder and your good to go.

If you find use for these textures, let me know I can link you.

Uk0M3d6.jpg

The github. You may poke around and rip out and add anything you like to your mod... assuming it works right. Switching to linux to test it tonight or tomorrow. I edited the MM configs to be actual part files since I only really just re-textured stock parts.

Edited by UAL002

Got a quick patch for you that defines a KSExpSeatMap for your parts -- that way, if users have KerbalStats installed, Kerbals get credit for time spent in your workshops:

KSExpSeatMap {
SeatTasks {
name = RocketWorkshop
default = Workshop
}
SeatTasks {
name = OrbitalRocketWorkshop
default = Workshop
}
SeatTasks {
name = OrbitalRocketWorkshopAlt
default = Workshop
}
}

Got a quick patch for you that defines a KSExpSeatMap for your parts -- that way, if users have KerbalStats installed, Kerbals get credit for time spent in your workshops:

KSExpSeatMap {
SeatTasks {
name = RocketWorkshop
default = Workshop
}
SeatTasks {
name = OrbitalRocketWorkshop
default = Workshop
}
SeatTasks {
name = OrbitalRocketWorkshopAlt
default = Workshop
}
}

Thanks! Will happily pop that in their.

In the front page you have a DL for an orbital workshop without orbital dock. I think the attachment nodes are messed up. Can you take a look?

Fix for ya. :)

Roger thanks. Ive also been working on a simple re-tex of the stock scanner. Let me know if you want/need it. I'm basically making a version of your mod for personal use... I'm making the scanner scansat compatible too...I think.

My simple goal here is to remove some EL parts, add some of yours and some code. Add scansat compatibility for MetalOre scanning. Re-texture stock parts for the stuff I really didn't like and violla, I can finally play with EPL. ;)

Edited by UAL002

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone has seen this. But the nodes on your Inflatable Storage Module (ISM) - RocketParts seem to be upside down.

node_stack_top = 0.0, 2.55, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0,2

node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -2.55, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0,2

Should be:

node_stack_top = 0.0, 2.55, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0,2

node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -2.55, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0,2

• 4 months later...

So I installed the fix to use this with karbonite with EPL, and it's not working. My EPL containers are still demanding ore, and none of the karbonite drills produce ore.

I do not have kethane installed, just karbonite and EPL. I have the latest version of both as of Oct 12, 2015. The MetalOre to StockOre conversion does not appear to have worked. I am uncertain what to do to get this working, and I would like some help getting my installation working.

KSP Version: 1.0.4 running on windows 32 bit.

So I installed the fix to use this with karbonite with EPL, and it's not working. My EPL containers are still demanding ore, and none of the karbonite drills produce ore.

I do not have kethane installed, just karbonite and EPL. I have the latest version of both as of Oct 12, 2015. The MetalOre to StockOre conversion does not appear to have worked. I am uncertain what to do to get this working, and I would like some help getting my installation working.

KSP Version: 1.0.4 running on windows 32 bit.

Hey hubbazoot, as posted in the first post, you dont need this pack any longer to make EPL work with Karbonite anymore, EPL has a stock adaptation, you can use the included EPL drills to get what you need ( or the stock game drills for that matter)

The only things this pack does now, since its no longer needed, is add parts to EPL (i.e. the ones pictured in the first post, along with some optional parts)

Hey hubbazoot, as posted in the first post, you dont need this pack any longer to make EPL work with Karbonite anymore, EPL has a stock adaptation, you can use the included EPL drills to get what you need ( or the stock game drills for that matter)

The only things this pack does now, since its no longer needed, is add parts to EPL (i.e. the ones pictured in the first post, along with some optional parts)

Alright, thank you.

is there any reason to think that this mod wont be forward compatible assuming there are no drastic chances in the way mods are implemented?

Pretty much .. its just parts :) So yea, no reason the parts wont work (barring super major changes to either Stock, or EPL)

But pretty much not doing any further work on this its basically just archived for any usfull information and configs :D

((Though sidenote: I am working on a small project in my spare time and making some more Revamped EPL parts , though its a long term project))

• 2 months later...

Hey, I can't really tell what the metal ore to stock conversion does from the main post

Does it turn metal ore into stock ore and let the ore be turned into metal by the convert-o-tron, or do you still need to use the smelter to turn ore into metal?

edit: guess not, had to edit the cfgs to get it to work like that, but at least now I can get rid of a lot of the parts that were clogging up my massive parts list

Edited by Tripod27

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have a problem since, well since a few days. I have installed the EPL and all the parts and resources are there, but I can not call up the workshop and building-endpiece UI the options disappeared for the workshop, and the building-endpiece is just there, but can not be interacted with anymore.

First I thought it is because of another mod, uninstalled everything, but this did not change the problem. I made a clean install of KSP and now I see that CKAN beliefs EPL to be incompatible with KSP v.1.1.3.1289 and does not allow me to install it and its dependencies. Installing them from hand did not change the problem. Parts are there, resources too but I can not access the UI for building stuff.

I also installed Civilian population, they are supporting EPL, there parts are also not shoping the EPL interface anmore. The orbital ship-yard in IXS NASA Warpship mod does also not work anmore.

Any suggestion? Any fixes? I would really love to use EPL + Civilian to build space colonies!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...