One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

On 5/18/2016 at 8:52 PM, Mjp1050 said:

Thank you, @max_creative, you just invited this thread to be locked down.

The thread is still here for me to say...

The Kraken is overrated.

Spoiler

Spare me, Bop! Just so I can get some SCIENCE! I'm sorry I ticked off your one resident! (Who actually is dead but don't tell Bop that:sticktongue:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to play the New Call of Duty, I have no idea what this whole "RIP CoD" is about. WW1 is overrated.

Spoiler

I TAKE IT BACK! WW1 IS INCREDIBLE! I'M SORRY!!!!!!

George Lucas and Disney have announced a new Star Wars movie, The Attack of the Beiber...

3 hours ago, EliasDanger said:

muhammod ali was the kanye west of the boxing world

Not even a great comparison. He was more like the Monet or Michelangelo of the world of boxing. A real artist with real talent...

53 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

George Lucas and Disney have announced a new Star Wars movie, The Attack of the Beiber...

Not even a great comparison. He was more like the Monet or Michelangelo of the world of boxing. A real artist with real talent...

Who is Kanye west, oh i remeber the dude thst interrupted Swift, what else is he famous for?

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

yeah except the whole idea of this is to upset a people, so, yeah, not supposed to be the best comparison...

now let me tell you why it is a good comparison, haha.

monet and michelangelo were not know for running their mouth about how they were the best ever or they saved their art and without them, their style of art would be nothing. whether it was true or not, that wasnt their reputation, and thats why i compare ali and west, because they are/were full of themselves.

and kanye got talent...hes just an idiot about it.

5 hours ago, EliasDanger said:

yeah except the whole idea of this is to upset a people, so, yeah, not supposed to be the best comparison...

now let me tell you why it is a good comparison, haha.

monet and michelangelo were not know for running their mouth about how they were the best ever or they saved their art and without them, their style of art would be nothing. whether it was true or not, that wasnt their reputation, and thats why i compare ali and west, because they are/were full of themselves.

and kanye got talent...hes just an idiot about it.

Ali stood out because he took on the system. There was a war, one side wanted to paint that it was about economic systems, it was about nationalism. Ali correctly saw that and pointed out that he had no reason to fight a people who done nothing to him. He was right, later most americans saw that. prior to 1965 you stood up and got drafted into some rich mans war, we got rid of the draft later, we haven't had a draft since. Because of corruption our armed forces lost respect, because they reformed they got their respect back. 

Ali stood up at a time when a person of his make would stand up and get hung, he not only stood up but he leaned against a bad system, he bettered himself, his family and the folks around him. He did not a cept the status quo or his station in life, he pushed up and pushed the system up. I dont agrre with his tone or arrogance, but a child ofvthe sixties, i cant also agree with alot of crapnthat went on at that time. 

10 hours ago, PB666 said:

Ali stood out because he took on the system. There was a war, one side wanted to paint that it was about economic systems, it was about nationalism. Ali correctly saw that and pointed out that he had no reason to fight a people who done nothing to him. He was right, later most americans saw that. prior to 1965 you stood up and got drafted into some rich mans war, we got rid of the draft later, we haven't had a draft since. Because of corruption our armed forces lost respect, because they reformed they got their respect back. 

Ali stood up at a time when a person of his make would stand up and get hung, he not only stood up but he leaned against a bad system, he bettered himself, his family and the folks around him. He did not a cept the status quo or his station in life, he pushed up and pushed the system up. I dont agrre with his tone or arrogance, but a child ofvthe sixties, i cant also agree with alot of crapnthat went on at that time. 

Calm down... breath... it's OK.  We all know Ali was an amazing man, especially after he retired, and I hope people remember what he stood up for.

As for Kanye, in my opinion, he is similar to Ali in one respect.  I remember as a kid, when Ali first broke onto the boxing scene, a lot of folk thought he was just loud, and a little crazy.  It wasn't until later most the world would really learn what a great man he was.... or would grow into.  Kanye is also loud, and a little crazy, and in a position to do great things.  
But my question is, will Kanye strive to become a man like Ali, or just stay loud and a little crazy?  Only time will tell.

Anyway, we have to pause and remember what this thread is: one sentence to annoy a fanbase.  
In that regard, I think @EliasDanger nailed it.

And I seem to have accumulated a small fanbase of my own, so let's try and annoy them....

Emiko Station is boring, and I quit....

(just kidding...)

Edited by Just Jim

20 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Calm down... breath... it's OK.  We all know Ali was an amazing man, especially after he retired, and I hope people remember what he stood up for.

As for Kanye, in my opinion, he is similar to Ali in one respect.  I remember as a kid, when Ali first broke onto the boxing scene, a lot of folk thought he was just loud, and a little crazy.  It wasn't until later most the world would really learn what a great man he was.... or would grow into.  Kanye is also loud, and a little crazy, and in a position to do great things.  
But my question is, will Kanye strive to become a man like Ali, or just stay loud and a little crazy?  Only time will tell.

Anyway, we have to pause and remember what this thread is: one sentence to annoy a fanbase.  
In that regard, I think @EliasDanger nailed it.

And I seem to have accumulated a small fanbase of my own, so let's try and annoy them....

Emiko Station is boring, and I quit....

(just kidding...)

Kanye is just annoying, self centered. 

On September 14, 2014 at 11:55 PM, War Eagle 1 said:

@Fleet Master

This one is for you

God is real and you are a one of his great creations

We are in big trouble then, lol. 

Mojang and/or Microsoft won't make bedrock mineable, remove inventory, or even remove diamonds and/or dirt. (ExplodingTNT)

You're all getting fooled by a random guy generating fake facts about Chuck Norris. (Chuck Norris Fact Generator)

The Earth is round! (Flat Earth Society)

You're a guy sitting on the chair watching nothing but marbles fall and non-living things compete. (carykh)