One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

3 hours ago, Fred Cop said:

"Dres is Uranus".

You might need to think carefully about this one to understand it, which gives me plenty of time to pack my things and get on the next plane to Italy.

It would only bother me if Uranus was un"dres"ed.

19 minutes ago, LetsGoToMars! said:

What exactly is Space-ex again?

Its a cleaning product made by nasa. Like windex, but for space. Right?

Elon musk? Aftershave or purfume? I dont know, i dont keep up to date with those girly things.

Hey, I just had a great idea. Let`s make all the parts procedural.

EDIT :

On 08/08/2014 at 1:52 AM, 5thHorseman said:

I don't watch any Josh Wheaton shows.

Who`s josh wheaton and what shows has he been in?

Edited by John FX

3 hours ago, John FX said:

Who`s josh wheaton and what shows has he been in?

I think he was some kid they let fly the Enterprise in Star Wars.

Edit: My signature is probably good enough for this thread, although I'd be surprised if it hasn't been said already.

Edited by Chris P. Bacon

In persic wich is iranian they say "man moon" (i have no clue how it's wrote) to say thnks, there is one type of people that leave in countries, people that believe in drawed frontier by someone else while they have no clue why thoose frontier were drawaed and evolved over timeZzzZzzzZzzz , the most fun often they are proud of there missknowledge of TIME ; ) call it god if you prefer ; )

Persian emperors were the first in glitch speakers on the moon long ago (wich is a few century) and they don't use metric or low in depht

also you signature sucks, but notice this is a personnal state ment ; ) wich is a sort of count to tree lie seedled some were at least wich might not mean this and may be that

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Mega bloks is better than Lego because it has actual military stuff

scanner.nextLine(); is better than br.readLine();

These ones are so bad that i put them in spoiler tabs in order of increasing offensiveness. Open at your own risk. Also please remember that these aren't my actual opinions so plz no kill

Spoiler

Justin Bieber's music isn't so bad. Everyone's just cranky because he was more rich and famous at 16 than most people will ever be.

Spoiler

Grammar Police are all dum. Pretending that their doing good by corecting people's grammar, when really it's just a petty way of pretending that your better than someone else.

Spoiler

The BeeGees are SO much better than the Beatles! For one, they're not pretentious pricks. For two, their music ACTUALLY HAS RHYTHM!

51 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

Mega bloks is better than Lego because it has actual military stuff

scanner.nextLine(); is better than br.readLine();

These ones are so bad that i put them in spoiler tabs in order of increasing offensiveness. Open at your own risk. Also please remember that these aren't my actual opinions so plz no kill

Hide contents

Justin Bieber's music isn't so bad. Everyone's just cranky because he was more rich and famous at 16 than most people will ever be.

Hide contents

Grammar Police are all dum. Pretending that their doing good by corecting people's grammar, when really it's just a petty way of pretending that your better than someone else.

Hide contents

The BeeGees are SO much better than the Beatles! For one, they're not pretentious pricks. For two, their music ACTUALLY HAS RHYTHM!

:mad:

I am literally dying.

Aaarghh.

XKCD is overrated, The Oatmeal has more high-brow humor.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MDZhB said:

Anime is nothing but perverted dudes and bad writing.

Hollywood hasnt had an original thought in decades. Go look up kimba the white lion and tell me disney isnt ripping off world cinema! Japan had high frame rate full scene animation while everyone else was still fiddling around with 15fps and tring to save ink. And if you want to talk about perversion and bad writing, go watch some of the original tmnt cartoons. Absolute tripe...

Wait, which thred did that notification...

Damn. Got me.

Independence Day is when the Doctor destroyed all the stormtroopers with the enterprise and also used Gandalf's staff to kill the marvel villain Harry potter who was plotting to kill superman on bender's Donut Which is located on roger's and stewie's planet Cybertron

Fans I may have annoyed:
Independence Day
Doctor Who
Star Wars
Star Trek
Lord of the rings
Marvel
Harry Potter
DC
Futurama
The Simpsons
American Dad