One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

On 7/25/2020 at 1:56 AM, kerbiloid said:

Why at all they have added those fake planets like Dres and Eeloo?

THEY'RE REAL PLANETS, THEY'RE IN THE WIKIA AND THE FORUMS, MANY PEOPLE GOT THERE, INCLUDING ME, THATS WHY IT IS A REAL PLANET, BOTH DRES, AND EELOO.

Then why Dres lacks the double letter, while Eeloo has two of them?
And why is it named after the eel?

They can't be real planets. Probably, they are from some MMORPG, idk.

Edited by kerbiloid

1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

They why Dres lacks the double letter, while Eeloo has two of them?
And why is it named after the eel?

They can't be real planets. Probably, they are from some MMORPG, idk.

You must be inside some paradox, the paradox of "Boring" everything that isn't enjoyable enough doesn't exist. This video may explain:

Dres and Eeloo are just two pieces of frozen stone far away.
Their only purposes are: horrific experiments for scientists, secret storehouses for secretaries, prisons for prisoners, paradise for sociopaths.

So, Dres and Eeloo are places for SCP in KSP, and everybody who says they are something else, is a liar.

10 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Dres and Eeloo are just two pieces of frozen stone far away.
Their only purposes are: horrific experiments for scientists, secret storehouses for secretaries, prisons for prisoners, paradise for sociopaths.

So, Dres and Eeloo are places for SCP in KSP, and everybody who says they are something else, is a liar.

Dres is sweet for scientific experiments, Eeloo is also good for experiments, and Dres needs a low amount of DV to get there, soo in my opinion both are very cool planets, and i wouldn't want them to be in the Scp Foundation Site,  because it would take a lot of work to contain a PLANET 2, actually, and there isn't any anomalous thing happening in these planets except for the fact that they're very sad to go there because the nearest planets are far.

Edited by Relonsk

20 minutes ago, Relonsk said:

Dres is sweet for scientific experiments, Eeloo is also good for experiments, and Dres needs a low amount of DV to get there, soo in my opinion both are very cool planets, and i wouldn't want them to be in the Scp Foundation Site,  because it would take a lot of work to contain a PLANET 2, actually, and there isn't any anomalous thing happening in these planets except for the fact that they're very sad to go there because the nearest planets are far.

Dres? Eeloo? I'm sorry you're not making sense.

6 hours ago, The Doodling Astronaut said:

Kerbal Space Program is too easy for making the planets smol

#JNSQmasterrace

Hypixel used to be good, but was ruined by sweats. Now all the games either suck, have multi hour queue times, or have so many sweats that it's unplayable for non sweats.