One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

9 minutes ago, AtomicTech said:

Wdym, "lost in translation"?

Outside of the "International" sub forums, we require posts to be in English.   For a very large percentage of our membership, English is not their primary language, and I applaud them because most of the time we can't tell the difference.    I would get laughed at if I tried making jokes in Russian, and not in the way I intended. 

В матушке России борщ съешь!     (<--- That is in the spirit of the game thread :D)

Edited by Gargamel
Even with spellcheck..... sigh.... and in a post about language....

The most senseless and funny part of the KSP forums is "Suggestions" in both KSP-1 and -2 sections.

KSP-1  is finished, and nobody would change something in the finished game.

KSP-2 is either ready for release and is awaiting for a market weather, and nobody would change something in the prepared release,
or has sunk in development, and they have no time to change something else.

Also, all of the KSP-1&2 devs are KSP veterans, and they knew everything what the every next generation of users could suggest, before this generation went to school.

In any case, all these KSP suggestions are interesting only for the suggesters.

P.S.
More than one sentence, I see, but the "Shower thoughts" are for more valuable topics than KSP suggestions.

Edited by kerbiloid

5 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Also, all of the KSP-1&2 devs are KSP veterans, and they knew everything what the every next generation of users could suggest, before this generation went to school.

Given the state of KSP-1 codebase, this is not exactly reassuring...

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

More than one sentence, I see, but the "Shower thoughts" are for more valuable topics than KSP suggestions.

It certainly is more fun reading. :)

In all seriousness, the KSP development team are also forum members, too. And yes, they do read both the suggestions thread on the forum and the suggestions people have submitted on the official KSP tracker.