One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

Just now, adsii1970 said:

I really wish Star Trek had more X-wing fighters and Cylons in it.

I'll do you one better

Everything Star Trek in the 21st century sounds like it was written by a third grader whose brain has not yet developed reasonable thinking beyond punching people who disagree with them.

(bonus: explains why the bridge crew fights so much. So much for the crew being mature people worthy of being in the military.)

The whole Harry The Potter series is a poor attempt of crossing the rural witchery with brooms and urban magic with style, adapted for the kids.
As a result, it's a full shame as a fantasy.

P.S.
And yes, I have forced myself to watch it after having watched tens of amateur parodies on it, when I already had known it from memory, and wanted to know, what all of it was originally.

Edited by kerbiloid

Fiction writers are a kind of cannibal species who prey for the weak-willed people money by writing useless verbal stuff and ensuring them that it's very important to read the books and pay their money for that.

Darwin blesses this, satisfied. The excessive money of losers (aka "readers") are owned by winners (aka writers), this is exactly how the evolution works.

Torrents are a negative loopback, ecologically suppressing the writers' greed.

Edited by kerbiloid