One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

• 4 weeks later...

In the words of the great Spok: May the Force be with you, and the odds ever in your favor.

(3-in-1 combo!)

To KSP players: Do a barrel roll!

To Starfox players: Do an aileron roll!

How to annoy anyone who watches YouTube:

In the words of the great Markiplier: But hey, SPEED IS KEY, fly safe.

(4-in-1!)

I like being offensive... Is that bad?

Im an animal lover, they taste great

why do proffesional wrestlers need donations? And why do they sometimes use a panda logo?

If it costs more, it must be better

Capitalism is an efficient method of getting goods and services to the people who need them

Continuos growth is a sustainable economic strategy

The final season of battlestar galactica was awesome and didnt feel rushed at all

I just bought a starwars box set, episodes 1 through seven.

Edited by SinBad
added a 't'

A Su-35 can easily beat an F-22A.

A MiG-29A is more maneuverable than an F/A-18C.

The F-35 is/will be an awesome fighter (+optional: is better/more advanced than the F-22A).

[some fighter jet] is better than [some other fighter jet]

[some fighter jet] is superior in this way because it has [some random component/technology]

To those who aren't particularly interested in Air Combat, those are bombshells in the right forum. The combinations and direction of comparison are not relevant.

f55 - 98tg23 - 874ths9 - 784

f55
98tg23
874ths9

Caméra CineAlta avec capteur CMOS 4K Super 35 mm permettant l'enregistrement d'images HD, 2K et 4K sur carte mémoire SxS et la sortie au format RAW

Strength development at the blendnblend interface at 98 (Tg-23~ (a) and 108~. (Tg-13~ (b). (ll) -- average experimental values calculated from 16 to 25 
Carlton Harvester-Sägekette B8HC, 2,0 mm, Rolle. Carlton Harvester-Sägekette B8HC, 2,0 mm, Rolle.

domainwhoisdb.appspot.com/xl6rfzisd-874th.net

Cette page concerne l'année 784 du calendrier julien. Sommaire. [masquer]. 1 Événements. 1.1 Europe. 2 Décès en 784; 3 Notes et références; 4 Liens
L'indicatif régional 784 (mnémonique SVG) est l'indicatif téléphonique régional de Saint-Vincent-et-les-Grenadines. L'indicatif régional 784 fait partie du plan de

Spoiler

*sifflotte* slighty grumpy also

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

All replica builders are dum! In a sandbox game where you can build ALMOST ANYTHING you want, you choose to build things that have already been built before! You're taking a game specifically meant for creativity and sucking the creativity right out of it!

And don't even get me started on the realism community, pretending that your achievements in a video game are worth paying attention to because you wasted more time and energy on doing things that are less significant. Not only that, but you're all so biased! You care about the firkin angular drag model in this game you've wasted your life playing, yet you're somehow able to overlook that fact that the x-wing's deployable wings are useless, or that the Enterprise's engines are unbalanced given its center of mass, or that Star Citizen's fighter methods of strafing around like air fighters have no practicality!

Im so sorry please no kill...

Edited by quasarrgames

27 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

All replica builders are dum! In a sandbox game where you can build ALMOST ANYTHING you want, you choose to build things that have already been built before! You're taking a game specifically meant for creativity and sucking the creativity right out of it!

And don't even get me started on the realism community, pretending that your achievements in a video game are worth paying attention to because you wasted more time and energy on doing things that are less significant. Not only that, but you're all so biased! You care about the firkin angular drag model in this game you've wasted your life playing, yet you're somehow able to overlook that fact that the x-wing's deployable wings are useless, or that the Enterprise's engines are unbalanced given its center of mass, or that Star Citizen's fighter methods of strafing around like air fighters have no practicality!..

Pitchforks and torches ready! Some one find me a sturdy tree!

28 minutes ago, quasarrgames said:

Im so sorry please no kill...

Oh. Ok then.

I hate memes. Dat boi? C'mon, learn English! Since when did the world become interested in depressed cartoon frogs? I think we should ban the internets, because all these 'trends' are ruining these poor people's thumbs. Everyone should go out and play some good ol stick and ball, rather than laugh at a picture of a cat that is 'funny'.