Better display of contracts mod

Tuck00

I have a hard time looking at my contracts when I have more then 2 or 3. It would be nice to only open the 1 or 2 I want or be able to sort them.

If I have 4 contracts I am trying to meet on one lunch it would be cool to sort them by alt so I can watch them in order as my rocket heads to orbit.

Thanks

Tuck

I too would like to see something like this, that is why I'm trying my hand at making a mod for it. I've only begun, but hope to have something available before too long. However, I won't be sad if someone else beats me to it.

I too would like to see something like this, that is why I'm trying my hand at making a mod for it. I've only begun, but hope to have something available before too long. However, I won't be sad if someone else beats me to it.

It would appear that not one, but two people have beaten you to it; myself and some other guy. Both are work in progress mods, but they give you a bigger window to monitor contracts.

Version 2 will have several sorting options (I like the idea of sorting by altitude range for testing), an expandable window to show more info and some other improvements.

mvKRiK7.jpg

Hi! I was looking for it everywhere, but I'm either blind (I hope so), or really no one wants to pin specific contracts on screen? I haven't found anything about this in game, nor any mod or even just a discussion about it.

When I have multiple contracts, but just few are relevant during a specific flight, it would be useful to keep those displayed on screen all the time (important mostly for contracts like "test XXX in flight on altitude YYY with speed ZZZ").

Thanks for any reply.

All right, just when I created this thread, I have found discussion few lines lower in this section... Shame on me! :blush:

No problem, and now your thread is merged with that one (just to be tidy).

Welcome to the forum :D

~Claw

It would appear that not one, but two people have beaten you to it; myself and some other guy. Both are work in progress mods, but they give you a bigger window to monitor contracts.

Version 2 will have several sorting options (I like the idea of sorting by altitude range for testing), an expandable window to show more info and some other improvements.

http://i.imgur.com/mvKRiK7.jpg

DMagic I love your mod. It was exactly what I was looking for. I will post in your mod post to bump it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.