Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Roger that! thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I may use one ship at first for my first battle. Kinda test the waters.

Since battles are turn based, you may find one ship gets wiped out before it can even move. Even the best ships are commonly destroyed in a single turn. Try three ships for your first battle.

After some testing, I have definitively concluded that the XL3 wheels make for abysmal armor, as they rarely stop projectiles and almost invariably summon the kraken immediately after taking damage. Now onto other armoring schemes...

Also, if we are to ban the use of the XL3 in warheads, then I believe I have a suitable fleet nearly done; I simply need a ship of intermediate (60-70 tons) size to complement the smallcraft and frigate designs.

Anything can be launched:p

zekes and at least one other person made lifters that can put 1000 tons in LKO; only Mr Tegu has actually built a warship larger than that, and even then it was far beyond the bounds of practicality. So yes, anything can be launched. :P

zekes and at least one other person made lifters that can put 1000 tons in LKO

That'd be me too :sticktongue::

tbK3QWF.jpg

Was around 1500 tons in orbit cause it uses some of it's own fuel, doubt it still works now tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this thread still alive? Who are the one's still active please someone answer me. I'm Back.

I've been off for 2 months and waited for the update. I back at making military ground, sea and aircraft.

Spaceships are currently being worked on. I have finally found a solution to our SHIP CORE DILEMMA (were the weakest point of the ship is the Structural beam joint and ships are mostly cut in half)

I'll show off my recent prototype involving the new "REACTIVE HULL". I want someone to test the hull using their best weapons. It's a new concept hull I want to see how effective it is. It is not equipped with my trademark "REACTIVE ARMOR" though and it is unarmed.

It's about 500 parts, I'm still working on simplifying it to reduce the part count but it's the best I've got.

pysSHuN.png

Anyone got any good tanks in version 1 that are fully operable?

http://i.imgur.com/tibBkv1.jpg

I've got a few. I just have to equip with some stock munitions.

I think I'll rearm one of my Type-10 tanks. :)

Another option is an upgraded challenger, but I'd prefer something smaller.

Also, no, zekes. I'm not stalking you. :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.