Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Isn't it ..... It's the best looking ship I made so far, I usually go for function first then looks. I broke my rules and this is the beauty I came up with. Simple and elegant.

I used to make heavy multi-layered armored ships cause they are prone to being cut in half in the middle. Now all of those former ship designs are obsolete because for the (885) partcount it has compared to the weapons it could carry (12) I say this is better and it cannot easily be cut in half even if the weapons phase through the armor (not sure if there's other weapons out there that I don't know of). I used to have 1200+ part ship that only carries eight (80) Tirepedoes. Those Nuclear engines using liquid fuel is amazing!

I tested it with my own Kraken Tirepedoes though, so far it can take five (5) shots and still keep functioning unlike my previous ships that could take only 3 shots (don't laugh at Tirepedoes, they are lethal weapons originally developed by me just ask zekes and panzer1b. It can kill weak ships in just one shot)

dn4wGsM.png

CmEnvkV.png

1gXaVe1.png

SUSwi2a.png

k2HuhTi.png

wEY4cFR.png

- - - Updated - - -

Is Isis missile( from the Egyptian goddess) an ok name for a missile?

When you mention that a different idea comes to mind

ISISflag%20copy.jpg?itok=84i6it-g

So I took my turn. As the Vindicator is pretty much dead in the water I've decided to use the Ravager this turn as well.

Well she did her damage in one shot killing (Or dislodging) The crew which technically means a kill for me.

mx2IJJ6.png

azM65q5.png

p><p>(Screenshot didn

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/JMLoRMG.png' alt='JMLoRMG.png'>

(Sorry, I forgot to mention I use the crew rule as I think the Original probe core rule is janked. You don't need to follow it. I'm just saying that's how I've always played and why I almost always add more than one crew slot.)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vud1mriu5nti8hn/persistent.sfs?dl=0

Edited by Canberra Gaming

I propose a draw. This fight is a 1v1 between a 65 ton and 115 ton ship now, and until clarification occurs we have no way of fighting without confusion. If you sincerely wish I will take my turn with the current state.

Ok, I guess I'm going to have to make a small version of my ships for you people, wait for it ok. I wish the other heavy players are here so i can test my ships.

Give me a download link abnd ill test ur armor with a nice salvo of missiles.

I wont battle that thing (i refuse to battle ship vs ship anything above 500-600 parts, but i can always Hedit a missile in front of it and fire away if youd like armor analasis.

anyways, its late, ill do it tomorrow if u are still interested, gn

@Zamo Tbh, I really should do a refit, my fleet is beginning to get a little dated but I'm happy to do some testing if you are willing to return the favour.
Give me a download link abnd ill test ur armor with a nice salvo of missiles.

I wont battle that thing (i refuse to battle ship vs ship anything above 500-600 parts, but i can always Hedit a missile in front of it and fire away if youd like armor analasis.

anyways, its late, ill do it tomorrow if u are still interested, gn

I have already tested it with my weapons but nevermind. Trust me it's pretty tough I can usually cut a ship in half using the Kraken Tirepedoes but my newly developed core structure proved to be successful.

I just have to to update it again with lower part count this time so I can battle realistically, it was originally designed to face zekes behemoths though. I can reduce it to 500-600 parts.

I'll send a link as soon as possible for the new craft.

Introducing the Weevil-Class Light Destroyer! Named that because it is quite small, it is designed to play a supporting role in a fleet, having a low part count compared to other spacecraft manufactured by SAP-C, it has four Ion engines, powered by a bounty of Xenon Gas, four RTG's and four solar panels. It also has four Nerva Engines, for when you're not doing interplanetary transfers, and they have an awesome podded engine design, using Aerodynamic Nose Cones! There are no arnaments on it yet, so I'd be happy for you all to reccommend some weapons for it. This craft follows my main rule of Form > Function, meaning while this thing may not be the most important craft in a fleet, it looks good, by George! Enough blabbering on though, here she is!

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.