Naval Battle Club

astecarmyman

Andrew fancy a battle? Spartwo seems to have disappeared. :P

I would, but I've only been developing multiplayer-oriented equipment recently. Could we set one up in two days? I need to fill up my arsenal again.

Also, could we try a naval battle? I might have a prototype GMC ready by then. :) :)

I was also developing some amphibious assault tanks, but I need to build new ones, since they were just prototypes.

a naval battle would be good. :) I've just finished my first ship so it will be good to do some sea trials. Can we use aircraft as well? (floatplane)

Sure. :) Could I bring in the F/A-18 SH then? I need to test its ground-attack capability, since it's a naval attack aircraft. :) :)

lol, I'm bringing a biplane! Its not even got floats on it yet!

So glad its not real time multiplayer! :)

No worries. But want to try a dogfight when multiplayer comes out... :P

My RIO is going to have fun trying to maneuver the missile. XD

When multiplayer arrives this thread will become much more popular. :)

I've been playing a lot of DarkMultiplayer for the past week. Other players ships are a little glitchy; but it would be cool if we could start organizing a few battles on there. Just think about how awesome it would be to have a real time five player space battle over Kerbin. However laggy it may be :P

I've been playing a lot of DarkMultiplayer for the past week. Other players ships are a little glitchy; but it would be cool if we could start organizing a few battles on there. Just think about how awesome it would be to have a real time five player space battle over Kerbin. However laggy it may be :P

That an offer m8?

Set up! Only .76 tons to spare!

http://imgur.com/a/imGiw

Persistant

May I ask why you have buggies that have no weapons and serve no purpose?

I want to recover them, as they are only contributing to the massive lag. (Why didn't you space out your vehicles more, the lag

makes it near unplayable) (Or take out some vehicles and lower the max tonnage)

Subs were deemed impractical. We need squad to add ballast tanks. :)

For peaceful research purposes only, of course. :P

The new large fuel tanks are even better at sinking. We can put more on our subs now and maybe even something practical.

I doubt boat parts will ever come to KSP so I'm happy to keep trying with what I've got.

May I ask why you have buggies that have no weapons and serve no purpose?

I want to recover them, as they are only contributing to the massive lag. (Why didn't you space out your vehicles more, the lag

makes it near unplayable) (Or take out some vehicles and lower the max tonnage)

They're repair buggies. You can recover them if I can place them later (after some wepons and tanks are dead).

They're repair buggies. You can recover them if I can place them later (after some wepons and tanks are dead).

May I ask how they repair? There are no useful parts onboard them :P Also do you think you could make a new save where you space apart your tanks by at least 2.5km? because it is almost impossible to play the game with all the lag

I suppose it could be xD

Bare in mind I've never even had a real battle though, and my fleet is mainly subscriber-sourced (not saying that's a bad thing)

I'd like to do a little battle in DMP, but it seems that weapons tend to glitch through/around their targets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.